Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
o27

Stiffest belt

Which belt is the most stiff/rigid; DAA Pro, Guga Ribas or SL ELS?

Did a similar thread in a FB thread and as one might guess it seems to be very individual as I believe DAA, CR, Guga etc. receive equally many recommendations, so assume I just have to order some to get my hands on them and make up my mind

I have two DAA belts and they’re very stiff. My girlfriend uses CR belts and they aren’t as stiff. We each think our belt is better than the others. So it’s preference mostly. 

For stiffness, I like the ELS.  I also have a CR Speed, but the ELS is definitely stiffer

Did a similar thread in a FB thread and as one might guess it seems to be very individual as I believe DAA, CR, Guga etc. receive equally many recommendations, so assume I just have to order some to get my hands on them and make up my mind

Guga Ribas is definitely stiffer. Not even close.

I use bladetech but my next belt will be a DAA. They are really stiff and everything from DAA is top notch. I haven’t messed with the Guba but I’d assume they also make a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input Will look more into DAA/GR

I have shot this sport since 1979 and have used most belts at one time or another.

But, for the past several years I have been using a CR Speed belt system and love

them.  It's a great compromise between extra stiff and stiff.  Like PharmDShooter

said it's personal preference.......

The stiffest i have tried is the Guga.