Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting a SP-01 slide milled - first red dot on pistol

G-rant

Getting my first slide milled for an RMR on my new SP-01. Where should I go? I'm going to put BUIS on it (in front of the RMR) because it's a home defense gun, I was thinking Primary Machine but I just want to know what y'all think. Thanks dudes. :bow:

CZ Custom shop milled my Shadow 2 slided and lightened it for CO weight.

it's been awesome they did a great job. Their RDS plate system has been  a godsend , I started with

a Shield/Jpoint mini sight, went to a Vortex Venom and now have a Trijicon SRO on there.

think about your optics choice before making a decision.

On 8/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, kmanick said:

CZ Custom shop milled my Shadow 2 slided and lightened it for CO weight.

it's been awesome they did a great job. Their RDS plate system has been  a godsend , I started with

a Shield/Jpoint mini sight, went to a Vortex Venom and now have a Trijicon SRO on there.

think about your optics choice before making a decision.

Thanks, man. I'm choosing the RMR cause it's the most durable. Reliability first... Even though I really want that SRO...

I figure if I have a tank of a gun I should put a tank of an optic on her. :)

I've had great work done by both CZ Custom and Cajun Gunworks. You can't go wrong with either.

Thank you. CGW sure is awesome, they were my first choice until I found Primary Machine. I Cajunized the SP-01 myself like a week after I got it. Smooth as ex-lax!