Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LImited Pistol options

Stafford

I would try with a flashlight/weight if possible before i bought one.  I used a different plastic pistol and thought i anted to add weight so i got a cheap flashlight and filled it with lead to give it a try.  After 2 stages i went back to no light.  I might could have eventually tuned with springs, but with the light the gun dipped horribly and with no light, although snappy (though not bad by any means), the gun tracks perfectly for me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 7:08 AM, Stafford said:

Looking for the right fit for me in a .40 competition pistol for Limited Major. I don’t reload so it needs to run factory ammo. I don’t want to tune, file, polish or gunsmith in any way - including mags. Would like to keep price at around $1,000 or under. 

Was considering a RIA Pro Match Ultra, but it seems that some will run factory and some don’t. Some require polishing and some don’t and mags can be an issue. Another recommendation was a Tangfolio Elite Limited. 

Rnlinebacker gave you a couple quality options for near your price point. That said, if you watch the classifieds there are sometimes good deals to be had. I picked up an Edge last year for $1000 with a RHT holster. It needed work, but it freakin’ sings now. 

Looking for the right fit for me in a .40 competition pistol for Limited Major. I don’t reload so it needs to run factory ammo. I don’t want to tune, file, polish or gunsmith in any way - including mags. Would like to keep price at around $1,000 or under. 

Sound like a Glock 35 set up. 

or save up until you can afford a much better platform such as 2011.