Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Hunter's HD Gold Style

limitedgun

9 hours ago, clw42 said:

Shot two matches this weekend with the new lenses.  I have to say, I was impressed.  The lenses become almost an amber color being in direct sunlight all day, but the light level when looking through the lenses remains constant.  I was skeptical (as I am with most things), but they were excellent.  Dot on my open gun was easy to pick up, contrast was great, though some colors are definitely different.  Green for example looks more like a bluish teal.  It was odd, but didn't matter.

Thanks for the range report. Got an email sent requesting a set. Hopefully they have a template from your order. I tried the Velocity model at the Open Nationals. Loved the lenses, hated the frames and need a more adjustable nose piece for my “asian fit” bridge. 

On 7/28/2019 at 11:22 AM, tha1000 said:

They are all birth control goggles.  I don’t understand why they don’t make a one lense model. 

Haha!  I laughed out loud at this, and can't agree more.  Looked thru the website and couldn't find any I would consider wearing.  It is cool to know they'll make lenses for current oakleys.

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 6:18 PM, Malarky112 said:

Haha!  I laughed out loud at this, and can't agree more.  Looked thru the website and couldn't find any I would consider wearing.  It is cool to know they'll make lenses for current oakleys.

Agree with the observation, but when was the last time you found a date at the range? Yeah, thought so! 😂

• 4 months later...
On 10/18/2019 at 9:26 AM, clw42 said:

I received my Rudy Project Magsters back with the Hunters Lenses.  These are non prescription, just using the Magster frames.   Not inexpensive.  I won't post what I paid, because I believe they're done on a case by case, but I will say it was less than if I bought a pair of their glasses.

HD Gold.JPG

They quoted me $369 for Rudy Project Rydon lenses. 😳

Edited by ES13Raven

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had them cut a pair of lenses for my Rudy Radon frames....very satisfied so far..only one match under clouds.

These do take some getting used to as the color schemes seem a little odd....time will tell.

Finally...what a great company to deal with !!!!!!....sent the frames in as requested , got a note that the lenses were good to go , returned as promised.

It is so pleasant to deal with people that actually care about the products and their customers...highly reccommend trying a set if you can.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:06 AM, TANFARM said:

Had them cut a pair of lenses for my Rudy Radon frames....very satisfied so far..only one match under clouds.

These do take some getting used to as the color schemes seem a little odd....time will tell.

Finally...what a great company to deal with !!!!!!....sent the frames in as requested , got a note that the lenses were good to go , returned as promised.

It is so pleasant to deal with people that actually care about the products and their customers...highly reccommend trying a set if you can.

What color lenses did you get?