Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Overall at Area 1 and 7

csailer

9 hours ago, csailer said:

Both were really cool matches run by great staff.  I highly recommend both matches. :)

Congrats on the Area 1 and at 19 yrs old? Nice work, that practice has paid off. Would be really great to see more of the next gen get involved in USPSA, us old dudes have only so many years left. I hope I'm 80 and still at it 😆

4 hours ago, Lastcat said:

Congrats on the Area 1 and at 19 yrs old? Nice work, that practice has paid off. Would be really great to see more of the next gen get involved in USPSA, us old dudes have only so many years left. I hope I'm 80 and still at it 😆

Thank you!  18!  I turn 19 in a few days.  Practice does pay off!

True, would be good to get more of the next gen involved.  Junior camps are a great way in my opinion.  The real future of the sport are people in their mid 30's with disposable income.  I'm sticking with shooting in college, but I know a ton of juniors stop when they go to school.  

34 minutes ago, csailer said:

Thank you!  18!  I turn 19 in a few days.  Practice does pay off!

True, would be good to get more of the next gen involved.  Junior camps are a great way in my opinion.  The real future of the sport are people in their mid 30's with disposable income.  I'm sticking with shooting in college, but I know a ton of juniors stop when they go to school.  

Good, stay with it. I've seen your name at the Top a few times around the NW Matches, you've done really well, impressive. Disposable Income, that does help 💰. Good luck in College and all the Matches ahead, cheers. 

I want to be just like you when I grow up, Christian.  Great matches!  Who else shot both Area 1 and 7?  I think Jacob Hetherington posted something about that.

Edited by Tanders