Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lok grip texture

nick779

I just switched twice.  stock to bogies to palm swell ridgebacks.  I do like the ridgebacks a bit better than the bogies.  I feel like there is less resistance on the initial grip from holster.  Like my hand more easily slides into place rather than hitting all those bogies on the way to the grip.  Switched on both my TSO and S2 OR.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:59 AM, Stafford said:

Anyone run the thin Bogies? I actually like the thin grip on my Shadow 2 so I wouldn't go for the palm swell. How close in size are the thin bogies to the factory aluminum grips?

I do, and I also have the OEM aluminum grips.

The thin bogies are thinner than the CZ aluminum grips, not by much but you notice (and can measure it).

The only thing grippier than bogies is 36 grit silicon carbide glued to the gun, which is what's on my P-09

P-09 carry optics 1.5MB.jpg

Edited by SGT_Schultz

3 hours ago, SGT_Schultz said:

I do, and I also have the OEM aluminum grips.

The thin bogies are thinner than the CZ aluminum grips, not by much but you notice (and can measure it).

The only thing grippier than bogies is 36 grit silicon carbide glued to the gun, which is what's on my P-09

P-09 carry optics 1.5MB.jpg

Thin Bogies sound perfect for me!

• 1 month later...

The thin bogies arrived after I went to the range this week. But they feel very good dry firing. Probably should have done this already but I really like the thin feel of the originals. I will try them out in live fire at a match tomorrow with highs in the mid 30’s They should be a welcome addition over the aluminum grips which feel very chilly in cold weather.