Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
BOISCOID

Recommended Books

What are some of your recommended books?   I have "Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals" by Brian Enos on order and inquiring about any other suggestions.

Is there any other writings that are highly regarded for USPSA/IPSC akin to how "Longrange Shooting Handbook" by Ryan Cleckner is  PRS/NRL?

I’ve also read “Thinking Practical Shooting” which I thought was excellent. I have Ben’s dryfire and skills/drills books. Both are great for that purpose. I have all 3 Steve Anderson books. I use refinement and repetition for dry fire drills but got a lot out of “get to work”. There are a lot of drills in there too but reading it gave me a new perspective of thinking about how to get more points per second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Brian's book. Also 3 books by Ben Stoeger - Practical Shooting, Skills & Drills, and Dry Fire Training. Ben's books do a great job of giving both live and dry fire drills along with goals it takes to make GM. I also have a book by Saul Kirsch - Perfect Practice, that does a real good job. All are recommended. I have the first dry fire book by Steve Anderson, but I like Ben's books better.

1. Practical Shooting reload by Ben. 

2. Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals by Brian Enos. Call shots!

3. With winning in Mind.

Ditto on the Ben Stoeger and Steve Anderson books. They have much valuable information. 

Ben Stoegers dry and live fire books got me to GM. He really makes the goals seem achievable. Also, “with winning in mind” is a must. Gets your head right for not only practice, but game day. 

Steve Anderson is legit also.