Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pcc belt setup

How does everyone have their belt setup for pcc? I use a cr inner and outer with  2 double alpha race masters and a 5.5” Coda . I placed 1 race master at 12 o’clock, the other at 9 o’clock and the coda horizontal at 6 oclock. I put the inner overlap and outter overlap at 3 oclock. 

I use the front carrier for a 17 mag with tti +6 and the side carrier for a 33 or 17 depending on the stage. The coda is for my starting mag. 

I shoot this for uspsa, uml pcc. 

Edited by Bwillis

Probably going to vary by sport. I shoot uspsa. Cr speed race belt. I keep two cr speed mag pouches in the production position for classifiers at 9 o'clock. This is my preferred reload position.

I have a coda under the belly button at at a cant with a 36 round big stick. I shot with the coda guys and they suggested this.

I go the line with my tti 42 in a pocket or one of the side pouches.

I secure the belt behind me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Silverscooby27 said:

A picture is worth a thousand words 😁

I’ve never needed a reload in uspsa that wasn’t a classifier. Uml I’ve needed a reloaded because of not counting during walkthru. 3 gun nation I’ve never needed a reload. I always carry a reload on the chance I might get a malfunction. 

9C243C27-6DDA-4F51-85CD-EDCE3D2E5D0D.jpeg

9F9CCA63-F685-4AF9-A0C4-FF586826C2BF.jpeg

52938563-C497-41E7-8280-0A59235D2F9D.jpeg

4D73C6C8-E25F-497E-8E74-57E55996FF9F.jpeg

Edited by Bwillis

A CR Speed belt with Ratchet secured in the back right side.  For mag pouches, I have two DAA's.  One is canted under my belly button which holds a 33 round mag.  I have a second DAA at 9 o'clock which i rarely use.  I start with a big stick with 47 rounds that I put into my cargo shorts.  The 33 round mag is mostly carried in case of a malfunction.

2x Ghost 360s for reloads, plus a magnet for starter mag, on weak side.

Strong side front, I found a 3d printed ELS fork for one of my leftover Ghost 360 "bullets out" pouches.  I use it for weak side reloads in classifier strings that are freestyle/reload/weak hand, instead of switching over from strong side.

I use a Safariland holster Paddle, a molle-lok fork and plate, and a HDA ( Holster Drop Adapter) bolted to a Blade-Tech double mag pouch for 9mm.  For the .45 I use a Safariland Triple pouch on another Molle-lok fork which gets me bullets out instead of bullets front, which seems faster with the longer mags...

Both of those options mean I am  not reaching up to my armpit for a mag , but the mags are vertical-ish  so they aren't catching on everything.  The paddle seems more solid and stable than the stiffest belt I own, and the Molle adapter plate kit gives me a bit of a spacer while remaining within the rules (yes, I have been measured, and passed...)

mls-sp_large.jpg?v=1527194598hda-paddle-sp_grande.jpg?v=1527192545