Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rollsizer vs CasePro

19 minutes ago, BigEar said:

Wow, you do have a bulky clamps. I preferred fixed it on the bench as the clamps gets on the way. And I also preferred cordless drill for easy handling.  Just personal preference :D

Yeah, they are bulky.  Since I moved the rollsizer to a different bench I had to use those clamps to work.  I need to make a trip to Harbor Freight for some smaller ones. ; )  I don't have a great work space to permanently fasten it down, thus I need clamps unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the manufacturer...the bolts are metric.

The bolts are a GR-12.9  M6x16mm LG  capscrew. Do  NOT use a 20mm long screw.

The hex bits are a #5 x 1/4" hex bit CroMo 

Any decent bolt or hardware supplier should have them.

Regards Kevin 

On 2/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, cdeland said:

On 3/8/2020 at 8:24 AM, PhotoRecon said:

I have the manual roll sizer and I'm  looking for a good source for extra 5mm hex key drivers and the M6 20mm socket head screws used when powering with a drill. 

Has anyone else purchased any?

PhotoRecon- I found some of the hex screws (stronger material) at Lowes 2 for 98cents per package and I bought a craftsman hex drill attachment which I really like.  Plus being a craftsman it has a lifetime warranty. 

IMG_0077.JPG

Got my Case Pro up last week. Got an autodrive for it. Works very well but slow. If I ran more 40/9, I would probably care but since revolver is more my thing, speed doesn’t matter to me. 

I actually got it to clean up the rims in my 30-06 (which rollsizer can’t do). They get beat up by the Garands and I run that more than anything. 

if you mix a 45 case in with the 40, those little plastic screws on die get killed quick. Went through a few... sigh. But found a bag of 200 for under $3 on clearance at grainger. Bought last 4 bags. Kill me if I ever go through all 800....

Edited by DJRyan13

On 3/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, mechanoset said:

Can I ask what was the total package price?

Case-Pro? 

Autodrive is about $1k. I got the case pro used. Post a WTB. Lots of folks moving to rollsizer for speed.