Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PSA 1/2X36????

2 hours ago, IHMSA15151 said:

Are other manufactures 9mm barrels threaded 1/2-28? I'm only familiar with the PSA PCC's but thought all 9mm barrels where that thread size. Mainly so you didn't screw on a .223 brake by accident. 

The Ruger is 1/2X28 also, I think that quite a few are making the switch. JD

1 minute ago, JDIllon said:

The Ruger is 1/2X28 also, I think that quite a few are making the switch. JD

I like the AR platform.  I have both the ULW and Feather weight Barrels if you want to try one of mine.  My Feather weight is my USPSA PCC and my ULW is my Steel Challenge PCC.

Just now, stick said:

I like the AR platform.  I have both the ULW and Feather weight Barrels if you want to try one of mine.  My Feather weight is my USPSA PCC and my ULW is my Steel Challenge PCC.

I like the AR also that is why I am going to sell the Ruger. I'm just sorry that I bought the 2 PSA uppers instead of 1 PSA and 1 Tacom.  JD

On 10/1/2018 at 12:58 PM, stick said:

Not to get too far off topic, but is there a significant difference in weight between the Feather Weight and ULW barrels? I'm assuming it stands for "ultra light weight".

1 hour ago, IHMSA15151 said:

Not to get too far off topic, but is there a significant difference in weight between the Feather Weight and ULW barrels? I'm assuming it stands for "ultra light weight".

Not a huge difference in weight, but the the ULW is a 5" barrel pinned and welded to be 16" whereas the featherweight is a 13" tension barrel pinned and welded to be 16"

6 hours ago, IHMSA15151 said:

Don't own, and have not shot a ULW (kinda have an issue with having my hand out past the end of the barrel) but I am sure am digging my new Feather weight barrel.