Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Holster

Sfisch0311

Ok, so I'm wanting to get a DAA Alpha-X holster for my TS. The problem is the insert, does a TSO block fit the regular TS? Or do I have to do some modding? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sfisch0311

Ok, so I'm wanting to get a DAA Alpha-X holster for my TS. The problem is the insert, does a TSO block fit the regular TS? Or do I have to do some modding? Thanks in advance!

The best bet is to call CED and ask.
They know which inserts work best.
And they ship fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send them a picture of your gun showing the trigger guard and they’ll let you know exactly which insert will work. I have to do that for my TSO.

I initially ordered the TSO insert but it didn’t work. I called them and they told me to send a picture of my gun. Apparently, my new TSO has the older trigger guard so it requires the czechmate insert block.

Tactical sports in general have a bit thicker trigger guard than oranges. The reason I say 'in general' is that prior to 2018 this was true, however newer TSOs (2018 or so) have the same trigger guard as TS. 

It would be a safe bet to buy an insert labeled TS, as those haven't changed (as far as I know) however one labeled TSO could either be for pre-2018 TSOs (most likely) or newer TSOs, which would be the same as TS

25 minutes ago, muncie21 said:

Tactical sports in general have a bit thicker trigger guard than oranges. The reason I say 'in general' is that prior to 2018 this was true, however newer TSOs (2018 or so) have the same trigger guard as TS. 

It would be a safe bet to buy an insert labeled TS, as those haven't changed (as far as I know) however one labeled TSO could either be for pre-2018 TSOs (most likely) or newer TSOs, which would be the same as TS

This. That’s why sending a picture of my gun to them took out the guesswork on what insert block I needed. I didn’t have to modify the czechmate insert block for my 2018 TSO. 

The people at CED were very helpful.

I ordered the TS czechmate block for my 2017+ czechmate. There was a lot of play in the holster so I sent daa an email. They asked for pic of guns trigger guard and which block I ordered. 4 hrs later got an email back saying I needed the block for a tactical sport orange 

I ordered the TSO insert which was a perfect fit for my TSOs manufactured in 15&16. 

I'm a bit disappointed in CZ for skimping on this machining step, as I doubt they are going to pass along any of the savings to us. 

There is info and videos from Saul on this.  He recommends the SP-01 block for the TS. Take it apart and lightly sand the capture parts. He has a video or two out there on how.  It’s actually very easy and if u take your time can get a perfect fit to your liking.  I did it for mine.  Love it.  TSO and TS are completely different.

Edited by Hammer002

Thanks for the replies everyone! I did call DAA and asked. They have a note on their site when you click on the holster, it shows two different trigger guards. You just have to match them, and the one its showing for me is the Checkmate block. 

4 hours ago, love2fishnshoot said:

I have a czechmate block I can’t use since I need the tso one. Let me know if you’re interested in getting it from me. My tso block will be here Friday 

I'm ordering a brand new holster so I'll be getting it with the CM block. Thank you though.

been trapp in the  same  corner.  got 2 inserts i  had  to  send  back  because the fit  was so lose....i ended  up  getting the sp01  insert,a  little  sanding,and  it  now  lock  solidly,no wobbling any more. problem is,there's no  2  identical  trigger  guard  with the ts.  some  fit the  checkmate insert,some don't.