Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip profile similar to factory rubber grips

Jody Waring

On my second season with my S2 and am loving it. One thing though I struggled with was I cannot get enough support hand on the gun with the factory grips. Not having much on hand to try I had a brand new set of factory SPOI rubber grips and put them on. Immediately picking up the gun it filled my hand way better. Shot a match today and really liked how they felt. My question is, what options do I have for grips that yield a similar profile? How close are the Henning grips? Thanks for your input guys it is greatly appreciated!

J

The LOK Palm Swell and Nill grips (wood) are the closest to the factory rubber grips i have tried. To my knowledge Nill grips are not popular for competition due to their fragility. Great for target shooting though.

I have not tried the Hennings myself.

Edited by Tok36

Is there an issue with continuing to use the factory rubber grips on your Shadow 2?  I've always liked the stock rubber grips on my Shadow and I'm considering trying a pair on my Shadow 2. 

23 hours ago, -RPH- said:

Anyone have knowledge if these are considered IPSC Production legal? I mean, they are really close to the OFM rubbers, except ofcourse the bulges at the top.
These would be just awesome!

If I were your RO I would consider them to be Production Division legal. They're close enough to the original shape and contour for me.