Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 LimbSaver

mveto

Good news. I’m looking for a way to take some of the recoil out of my M3K. Only thing I don’t like about. It has way more recoil than my old M2 with the comfortech stock 

• 3 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, mveto said:

For all the Stoeger M3000 fans LimbSaver now has the AirTech Precision Fit Recoil Pad available, model #10823 just got mine straight from LimbSaver and it fits perfectly.

So, three months later...

Are you still using this pad?  Any problems or issues?  I just placed an order for an M3k and would love to add one of these IF it's a good idea.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Cavediver said:

So, three months later...

Are you still using this pad?  Any problems or issues?  I just placed an order for an M3k and would love to add one of these IF it's a good idea.

Thanks!

Still using it and its great, it was a little stickier than the stock one but the recoil is much improved. Have had zero issues with it so far.

On 3/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, mveto said:

For all the Stoeger M3000 fans LimbSaver now has the AirTech Precision Fit Recoil Pad available, model #10823 just got mine straight from LimbSaver and it fits perfectly.

Good to know!

For anyone else looking, Walnut Creek has 'em for a great price and free shipping.  (I tried the usual sources whom I'd like to support, but could not find it in stock)

https://www.walnutcreekoutdoors.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LSP-10823&CartID=1

1 hour ago, Cavediver said:

Good to know!

For anyone else looking, Walnut Creek has 'em for a great price and free shipping.  (I tried the usual sources whom I'd like to support, but could not find it in stock)

https://www.walnutcreekoutdoors.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LSP-10823&CartID=1

Thanks for the heads-up.  Just ordered an M3K and was interested in picking one of these up!

On 6/22/2018 at 1:31 PM, TalkingMonkey said:

Thanks for the heads-up.  Just ordered an M3K and was interested in picking one of these up!

I'm glad I did.   I ran 100 or so rounds through it today and it feels great.  Also, as you would expect, the fit is perfect.   

It did, increase the LOP by about 3/8".  Since I'm a bit on the short side, it feels a bit longer than I would like.  I may look into the Magpul stock, or at the very least I will cut this one down.