Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2 Discontinued

Snowb1rd

Oh ok I see it now. B_RAD is correct. The part #s 91254 and 91256 were nitride only (black and blue grips respectively)

91257 is the new part number for Shadow 2 and it's nitride with polycoat on top.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:31 PM, Snowb1rd said:

Oh ok I see it now. B_RAD is correct. The part #s 91254 and 91256 were nitride only (black and blue grips respectively)

91257 is the new part number for Shadow 2 and it's nitride with polycoat on top.

Are you certain? I thought the 91256 was the only one that was completely Nitrite, and the 91254 was the same as the 91255 but black.

it is a shame they can't sort out the Arcore issue with the frames, it's 100% cosmetic and not performance related. 
I'm going to go cuddle my two consecutively numbered Arcore guns now

I’ll cuddle my pre-Production gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the stats on the S2 vs Shadow in production?  I haven’t been able to shoot USPSA in the last two years so I have no idea what’s the “in” Gun.
The latest CZ hotness is the S2.

1 hour ago, Quack said:
On 1/21/2018 at 10:14 AM, Elcidaviator said:

Whats the stats on the S2 vs Shadow in production?  I haven’t been able to shoot USPSA in the last two years so I have no idea what’s the “in” Gun.

The latest CZ hotness is the S2.

That’s what I figured.  To be honest I’m not enthusiastic with the trigger on my S2.  My Cajunized SP-01 had a superior trigger.  I’m going to have to gut my S2 and throw the parts in something else.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:00 AM, echang86 said:

Are you certain? I thought the 91256 was the only one that was completely Nitrite, and the 91254 was the same as the 91255 but black.

Can someone confirm this?  This was my understanding as well.  

91254 "Black" = Poly

91256 "Blue" = Nitride

Both discontinued in favor of 91257 "Black and Blue" to include poly over nitride w/ the blue grips.

If 91254 is in fact nitride-only, that would be cool & I'd be interested, but I don't think that's the case.  An email to CZ didn't really disambiguate or otherwise provide explanation concerning my questions about the the 91254 SKU, rather re-explaining what I already knew about the new-for-2018 models.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...