Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic NCPCC Lower, M&P or Glock ?

I have the Nordic Components PCC with the M&P magwells. Reason is the amount of M&P magazines I have. I am planning of getting the Glock magwell for when I go to other states that allow higher capacity or unlimited amount of rounds and cannot find those in the M&P mags (my state only allows Max 15 rounds).

Either one you decide to go with you won’t have any issues. Nordic is coming out with more magwell options.

68d930e0bd88f834a4cb53e580d3242c.jpg

15 minutes ago, L9X25 said:

Unless you already have a large collection of M&P mags (and no Glock Mags), you should get the Glock.

There is a large selection of mags and extensions available for Glock at reasonable prices, and not much for M&P.

This. And if you don’t plan on using multiple types of mags the price of the Nordic isn’t really justified.

Hello: I would get a lower that takes either Glock or Colt SMG magazines. More base pads are available for those. At this point that you are in I would get a dedicated Glock lower. I am using a Quarter Circle 10 Glock lower since I think they just have been making them a long time and have the magazine angle perfect. Some of the others not so much. I also have the QC10 Colt lower as well. The Colt seems to feed a little smoother to me but both have been great. The Glock mag lower reloads a little quicker but just barely. Thanks, Eric

No big sticks, no mag extensions, no mag couplers, etc.  

I have 2 M&P Pros, tons of M&P mags, and purchsed a Glock based PCC even though I had NO 9mm mags.  

If you are planning to use this for competition in a state that allows high capacity magazines, you have to get a Glock or Colt style gun.

70% of the aftermarket products are available for Glock, 29% are available for Colt, and 1% are for all the rest.

I'm using Taran Tactical extensions which boost capacity to 23 rounds. There are advantages to shorter magazines - lots better handling at reload, easier to carry and maneuver with.

Good news on the Nordic receivers is that you can change which magazines you use after purchase if what you try first is not satisfactory.