Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to buy C-more Railway

jualdeaux

16 hours ago, tattooo said:

What kind of discount ? I had no idea shooters connection even offered us one.

It varies from product to product. Some are pretty substantial while others are zero

48 minutes ago, Brophy-J said:

Yep opticsplanet for me as well. Like temp said 13% off right now and free shipping. If you dont catch the 13% in time you can always get at least 5% off if not 10%. Just google opticsplanet coupon code.

What matches has optics planet sponsored? 

1 hour ago, Brophy-J said:

I have no idea? Whats that got to do with this topic?

Support our sponsors. Shooters connection sponsors nearly every level II and above match to some degree.

I shop around for deals just like everybody else. I buy stuff from  Amazon like cleaning brushes and other stuff. But for USPSA related gear I check Shooters Connection first. If they have it, I buy it from them.

15 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Support our sponsors. Shooters connection sponsors nearly every level II and above match to some degree.

I shop around for deals just like everybody else. I buy stuff from  Amazon like cleaning brushes and other stuff. But for USPSA related gear I check Shooters Connection first. If they have it, I buy it from them.

Nothing wrong with supporting a sponsor of something you love. Opticsplanet donates a good deal to care packages for our armed forces overseas, I dont see anything wrong with supporting that.

I picked up one from optics planet yesterday with the 13% code. With some added items i also received a $40 gift code for future purchases.

code was:
bfred13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you get a 13% code....JT discount is 10% and I never myself see them higher than that

SC seems pretty close on price from what I’m seeing. You can’t beat SC CS and if you order tonight you’ll have it in a few days.

Supporting troops is of course a good thing but secondary to this subject.