Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Birthday Yesterday

Intel6

My birthday was yesterday (May 29th) and since it happened to be a 5th Sunday I spent the day up in Tucson at their 3 gun match. It was a great match, had lots of fun and did well except for the longer range rifle stage.

anyway I get back after the 1.5 hour drive, get the gear put away and cleaned up to go out to dinner. Have a great dinner with my wife and kids and then came back for cake and ice cream. When time for presents came I got the usual stuff and then the wife drops a funny feeling present on my lap. I open it up and it was a brand new edge in .40.

Pretty damm good birthday if I do say so myself.

Neal in AZ

Thanks! No, I have never been to Ohio. I did all my growing up here in SE AZ at Ft. Huachuca

Neal in AZ

Neal,

Happy Belated Birthday!

3 gun match and a new pistol-life is good.

With your call sign, location, and name, did you, by chance, grow up in Ohio?

Dave

Neal,

I've got a high school buddy named Neil who is a retired Intel guy out there. I thought spelling it Neal was just a clever deception :D

I've spent some schooling time out there myself.

Thanks,

Dave

No, the spelling with the "a" is the name I was given when I was born. I have lived with it mistakenly being spelled with an "i" all my life. :D

The Intel6 is just an old call sign I used to use in a past life.

Neal in AZ

I thought spelling it Neal was just a clever deception :D

Thanks,

Dave

Happy Belated... Doesn't get much better than that...... Makes me fantasize about my birthday in a couple of weeks. Then I wake up and realize I live in CA and I will never be getting the EDGE I want.....