Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gm Everything

reneet

Kay was thinking about getting Jerry to shoot a classifier match with all guns to become the 1st GM across the board. Open, L, L-10, Prod & Revolver. If he were to pursue this, would he be the 1st?

I am surprised he has not done this already.

The pursuit of this could start something. I would like to see some of the 4 division GM's like Taran Butler, Todd Jarrett, Jake Kempton, Johnny Brister, and others try this too.

Jerry can do this easily, I'm not sure you can say that about just anyone.

Don't fear the revolver, get to know it! Airedale and Hopalong are probably already copying that line for future use. :)

Kay was thinking about getting Jerry to shoot a classifier match with all guns to become the 1st GM across the board.  Open, L, L-10, Prod & Revolver.  If he were to pursue this, would he be the 1st?

are there any other gm's in revolver? i don't think so. so, yes he'd be the first!

i think it would be great.

lynn

First of all it's comforting to know that the world's greatest (and likely busiest )revolver shooter has Mrs. M to add yet more stuff to his "to do" list :D

On a similar side note: Mrs. Airedale has decided I should do some clean up in the kennel runs tonight. :(

Jerry's shooting task will be more fun!

Revolver is much harder to make GM in than the other divisions. Jerry is the only one to accomplish this. I suspect he can run the other guns to GM fairly easily.

Obviously, one could pick the easiest classifiers to accomplish this but I don't believe that to be his style.

Sounds like a fun challenge.

Dave

FWIW, there are 10 revolver shooters with a revolver classification above 85%. There are only 15 GM level classifier scores on file for all 10 M class revolver shooters combined. Frankly, I would be suprised to see a four division bottom feeder GM put everything on hold to get up to speed with a wheelgun. The task would be monumental.

Sedro should pay him to shoot the classifiers in order to establish a real base instead of this Mickey Mouse BS of being a % of some other class

I would like to see how many of the classifiers Jerry can post scores of 95% on (or higher). Even Jerry did shoot all of the classifiers, would Sedro really want to set the HHF based upon one person's scores?

On a similar side note: Mrs. Airedale has decided I should do some clean up in the kennel runs tonight. :( 

Dave

I have to agree with Mrs. Airedale Dave. I want my puppy growing up in a wholesome environment, crate trained and housebroken when I pick her up. :wub: and since you are not shooting steel tonight to get ready for that revolver GM card anyway....:D

I would like to see how many of the classifiers Jerry can post scores of 95% on (or higher).  Even Jerry did shoot all of the classifiers, would Sedro really want to set the HHF based upon one person's scores?

You're probably right just based on the stage designs of most of the classifiers but I'd still like to be judged/scored off a Master class HHF than Limited or L10....that's just goofy. :wacko:

It's interesting to note that the highest Revo classifier that he has on file is 92.8% and the 2nd highest is 92.1%. The 4 100%s that he has on file are an Area and 3 Nationals. All his other classifier scores are in the 80s and 70s.

Hey, here's an interesting thought--couldn't Jerry just shoot his 625 in all five divisions (moving his stuff back behind the hipbone for Production, of course) and just keep rapping away at it until he's got 'er done? ;-)

Good point Mike,

Choice of gun ( revo ) woundn't matter as he would be "under gunned" as far as the gun required in that div.

I think he could do it either way!!

But it would nice to see the respective gun per division used.

Dan

Renee,

Jerry is already behind the curve.

Our forum's own, Ron Ankey was the first to reach Master in all five Divisions.

He is a tick away from GM in Limited and Production.

Jerry better not let the grass grow.