Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PT Evo grip

Acsr

Hey wondering if any one has any experience with the evo grip from pt? Also would like pros and cons of it.  How does it compare to the stainless normal grip sold by pt.   Thanks for any and all input.

I got a hold of them, I was told 2 weeks,  mention one of their sponsored shooters get a small discount, sabres on shipping.   Want one not sure I need one, never shoot a steel grip open gun faster or slower not sure but more weight can't hurt. 

The new EVO grip has an incredible feel in the hand.  The sides are contoured to fill in any place where there is typically a void when you grip any standard grip.  The front strap area is very round, and the MSH included in the package makes for seamless texture all around.  The also included beavertail moves your hand very high on the grip, making it even closer to the bore centerline.

Yes, I am one of their team shooters.  Message me and I'll give you the code for a small discount.  I don't want to just post it for fear of breaking a forum rule.

I really want one, just not sure a 650 grip is going to make me a better shooter, with no real experience with steel on a2011 what do the masses think about steel, I an only a middle b currently but improving (shoot my first master on a classifier). Real world experience may day me to sneak the purchase past my lovely wife

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the new PT EVO grip. 

It fills the hand better for me. I don't have huge hands, but not small either. I have been dryfiring with it and it is far more aggressive than anything I have ever held. I like that a lot. I don't even notice the extra weight.  

Edited by Chris iliff

Let me know how it feels during some live fire, wife gave me the green light, but I am stubborn so far,  anxiously wanting to know the seat of the pants feel of poly vs steel.  No steel grips around me to try, so I may justill be the geauni pig on this one. 

2 hours ago, Acsr said:

Let me know how it feels during some live fire, wife gave me the green light, but I am stubborn so far,  anxiously wanting to know the seat of the pants feel of poly vs steel.  No steel grips around me to try, so I may justill be the geauni pig on this one. 

I will, it's a little nippy here in Indiana.  Hopefully it will warm up a bit.  When it does,  I will step outside to my range and run the plate machine some, maybe a couple bill drills.  I will report back.