Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any EAA/Tanfo dealers

NateTSU

Looks like Ben Stoger Pro Shop is in north Austin, that's only a couple hours from me. ElMateo I will take you up if I see you at a match. I was planning on a CZ SP01 but I handled one and realized the grip is too small for my hands. I have heard the Tanfo has a larger frame. 

Nate any chance your going to the Gator Classic next month? I'll have a Stock 2 and CZ75B with me.

Stoeger's may or may not have the guns in hand, he didn't last month when I was gonna head up there from Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Ben Stoger Pro Shop is in north Austin, that's only a couple hours from me. ElMateo I will take you up if I see you at a match. I was planning on a CZ SP01 but I handled one and realized the grip is too small for my hands. I have heard the Tanfo has a larger frame. 

No problem. I plan on doing the Dallas Action Pistol USPSA, IDPA and the northtexasmultigun 2 gun.

Was at the IDPA last night and will be at the USPSA on the 8th.

And yeah. The frame is larger than the sp-01

I wanted a shadow, but could never find a base model, and didn't want to pay 1400. I love the limited pro, just gotta do some trigger work on it.

The Lim Pro is pretty hilarious in SSP. Mine is legal, makes weight, fits the box and no full length dust cover or bull barrel. I'm a noob though, was my first IDPA last night, so don't ask me how well it shoots. Lol

SCTaylor I won't be at the gator classic, I am still shooting local matches until my schedule and budget permits majors. 

Thanks PatriotDefense, I will stop by the next time I'm in Houston. 

ElMateo I also plan on shooting the DAPS match on the 8th, if you haven't shot at NTMG before be ready for long range rifle and long pistol shots if you are shooting 2 gun, it's a great match at a great facility. 

SCTaylor I won't be at the gator classic, I am still shooting local matches until my schedule and budget permits majors. 

Thanks PatriotDefense, I will stop by the next time I'm in Houston. 

ElMateo I also plan on shooting the DAPS match on the 8th, if you haven't shot at NTMG before be ready for long range rifle and long pistol shots if you are shooting 2 gun, it's a great match at a great facility. 

Sounds good. Yeah I haven't shot USPSA or 2 Gun before. New to it all, but looking forward to it. I'll be at the steel match and USPSA match this next month. Then the 2 gun the month after. I'll PM you and you can handle the Lim Pro, as it has the exact same large fame as the other guns.

I sure will NOMORE606. For curiosity sakes where did you purchase yours from? I see them online at BenStogers and Patriot Defense but that's about the only place I have found them. 

Edited by NateTSU