Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't get a hold of DK Custom???

Southpaw

I'm having a problem with one of my DK triggers and can't get a response from Daniel. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? I've been trying to connect with him for almost a month now. Tried emailing him multiple times, sent a PM through the forum, a message through his web site, and when I call the number listed on his site it says it's been disconnected. 

Vanek Grandmaster Kit is a Fantastic Trigger. Fully adjustable Pretravel & Overtravel and comes with a lightened extended tip striker. Charlie Vanek is always available and answers his phone all day. He's also a Grandmaster Shooter that's been building Triggers for 15 years.

http://www.vanekcustom.com/3.html

I've probably bought 6 or 7 of them over the years. 100% Reliable & Production Legal.

Edited by bigtimelarry

I have both as well and think both Charlie and Daniel are friendly 'regular' guys who are sincerely concerned about their product and customer satisfaction.  At least in my experience!

Have you tried texting Daniel?  I don't like texting "business" but if I recall, Daniel encourages it and gets back lighting fast.  I do hope DK is OK and life simply got busy.  OK i reread the OP, sorry, I love to hear myself type so much that I neglected to remember that you mentioned that his number was disconnected! : O

If I may ask, what was the issue with the DK?

Edited by Sniperboy

Guys thanks for the replies.  I didn't mean to drag my issues with DK out into the open or anything, was just desperately trying to get a hold of him.  My first email to him was on August 7th so well before he was away for that match mentioned above.  And I tried sending emails both directly to him and through his website so even if his website's not working I don't get how he couldn't receive emails sent directly to a gmail account.  Plus I messaged him on here which should send a notification to his email and tried calling.  I really didn't want to do this, but I filed a claim with PayPal last night.  I can only try for so long to get a hold of him.  I'll refrain from saying anymore until this PayPal claim is resolved.  But it seems he was able to reply to PayPal within just a few hours of the claim being filed while unable to reply to my emails for about a month.  I can't see what his response was to PayPal until they review it.

16 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

I have no idea what you mean by that. As I said before I never had any intent to get into my issues with DK publicly. Sarge I sent you a PM. 

I am not going to do pm's on this. He knew who I was talking about when I mentioned your posts. It's between you and him as far as I'm concerned. But there are always two versions of everything.

As all of you are probably aware, customer service issues are not allowed on Brian's forum...as long as this thread stays about getting in touch with DK Customs, it'll stay open...if customer service issues start getting aired, well, you all know the outcome...and it appears as if it is headed that way...

I have two DK (G34/35) triggers. 1st one is fantastic. 2nd one, not so much. I too have tried to PM him here, contact him through his website and also tried calling the number that's on the website (that's disconnected) BTW. I don't have a FB account so that's not a viable contact option. Can anyone here PM me with a way to contact him?

1 hour ago, igolfat8 said:

I have two DK (G34/35) triggers. 1st one is fantastic. 2nd one, not so much. I too have tried to PM him here, contact him through his website and also tried calling the number that's on the website (that's disconnected) BTW. I don't have a FB account so that's not a viable contact option. Can anyone here PM me with a way to contact him?

PM me your name and I'll ping him.

44 minutes ago, ARy said:

So basically, if your kit is working he's available, if you have a problem he's MIA? 

Not necessarily from what I'm gathering. I know guys who have had something of his break etc and he has made it right.

But there will always be some who you can't make happy no matter what. I would not want to be dealing with customers for this very reason.