Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cabelas are listing an optic model 320 on the site

R34PER

OK, Six Pack??? :goof: If I lose I will send via Amazon.

My rationalization is the Sig Red Dot is > $300 per Sig's website. I also put the model number in the interwebz search and found zero with the red dot included.

Six pack sounds good!

My rationalization is a regular P320 is about $600. At $800 I think it may have the Romeo already.... and they are calling this the "Romeo" model, clearly displaying a Romeo in the pic. I wouldn't pay $200 more just for "optics ready". It better have a dot.

I can follow your logic, but not yielding six pack yet. I would like to see it complete for $800. My guess is it is Romeo "Ready". The only listing I have seen that had the Romeo sight included was this one from some company on the interwebz. Or it could be, Cabela's has a special deal with Sig?

Suggested Retail:
$1,260.00
Your Price:

$985.99

A retailer local to SC commonly runs "deal" of the day that are well below my personal dealers cost. Recently ran Glock 43's for $350. Now, they may only have 5 in stock.....

The difference in MSRP between the MK25 in FDE and the MK25RX in FDE is about $360.

That being said, IMO, I'm also certain that it will include the Romeo optic. I have seen it advertised elsewhere and it has stated that the optic is included. I also wouldn't be surprised if the price changes on Cabela's site when the model actually becomes available.

The P320 RX will include the Romeo1 dot mounted from the factory and the factory co-witnessed night sights. It's not being sold "Optics Ready," only "Optics Equipped."

The MK25RX is showing up in stores now and includes the Romeo1 as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On June 12, 2016 at 8:49 AM, rhett45acp said:

I can follow your logic, but not yielding six pack yet. I would like to see it complete for $800. My guess is it is Romeo "Ready". The only listing I have seen that had the Romeo sight included was this one from some company on the interwebz. Or it could be, Cabela's has a special deal with Sig?

Suggested Retail:
$1,260.00
Your Price:

$985.99

A retailer local to SC commonly runs "deal" of the day that are well below my personal dealers cost. Recently ran Glock 43's for $350. Now, they may only have 5 in stock.....

Look at the item description on the website.  First item...  Might be why this is a "Cabela's Exclusive."  Well, the catalog I got in the mail a few days ago said it was an "exclusive."  Maybe you're right about the price break being a special short-term deal with Sig.

• Includes ROMEO1 Mini Reflex Sight
    • Modular design allows changes in caliber and grip size
    • Three-point takedown safety system
    • Interchangeable polymer grips
    • Lightweight and durable polymer frame

No, sorry guys, that's not correct. The RX comes with the Romeo1 and can be had for $800 or less. Cabela's had an exclusive on the initial release on the two tone but you can now find the black model shipping elsewhere. I can look for you if you are having difficulty locating them.