Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ultimate ESP

1911vm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is beautiful I want it LOL. being new to CZ world . can this be had with SP01 I.e. full dust cover ? did Dave from CGW build this?

Edited by 1911vm

that is beautiful I want it LOL. being new to CZ world . can this be had with SP01 I.e. full dust cover ? did Dave from CGW build this?

I just sold that one about a month ago: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=231556&hl=

I did all the work on it.

You can certainly make pretty much the same gun with a full length dust cover, but if you have a full length dust cover, you can't use the magwell in ESP.

got it. I wish I was looking at them a month ago it would have been MINE. And Is that a ESP rule or weight limitation ? Dave is building a sp01 tactical for me for SSP and production. I cant wait . I will ask him about an ESP gun.

got it. I wish I was looking at them a month ago it would have been MINE. And Is that a ESP rule or weight limitation ? Dave is building a sp01 tactical for me for SSP and production. I cant wait . I will ask him about an ESP gun.

IDPA rule: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210818#entry2343990

I did the same thing as TennJeep with this one.

4E9237B0-D7FD-4B39-BCE4-7D748596CEF9_zps

I decided I wanted SAO and a magwell for my CZ ESP gun. I also had a nice SP-01 Shadow, but I kept this one.

I did the same thing as TennJeep with this one.

4E9237B0-D7FD-4B39-BCE4-7D748596CEF9_zps

I decided I wanted SAO and a magwell for my CZ ESP gun. I also had a nice SP-01 Shadow, but I kept this one.

Your guys are driving me crazy. I should have not asked the question LOL . I am sending this discussion to Dave at CGW. So he would know what I want.

How is the trigger on the SAO compare to a 1911?

I have an SA Shadow with flat trigger and magwell and I think it is great. But, wouldn't the CTS long slide be the ultimate CZ ESP gun? I have asked on this forum and been told that it makes weight.

I'm totally running the risk of not knowing what I'm talking about here.

Is the CTS too long? Even though it makes weight, I'm thinking it's too long.

I'm just now getting back into IDPA and coming from Glock only past experience.

A new CZ is in my near future for ESP!

I apologize if I'm incorrect about the length.

I guess I should ask a proper question. Can I swap them back and forth

A Shadow frame won't deactivate the FPB in an SP-01 slide. I believe you can put a Shadow slide on an SP-01 frame and it should function fine. It's been a long time since I looked at a FPB frame, though.