Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom new website, not good.

rancher5

Always visit CZ Custom, being product availability is sparse, Old website let you shop for specific gun parts depending on What CZ you own. Now I just get "opps I'm sorry" on a link, just venting, why did they change it,yes it's a free market except CZ Custom is biggest and only supplier for CZ retail gun parts and pieces, is it just me, What's your thoughts,

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just want the old "goofy gator" logo back at CGW. I don't wear my old hat because I don't want to wear it out. I can't get another one.

now that is a website that I cannot find anything on after a redesign...

The website is new, but looks to be organized the same as the old one. If you get a broken link, let Stuart know, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

What is it you're looking for? Maybe I have it :ph34r:

Thanks,the company has been great,luv CZ'S and Tanfos looking for new front and rear sights with pins , use to be you could see parts per type of CZ in my case I have 2 Tactical Sports,looking for,trigger return spring firing pin spring,wasn't sure on pounds on 9 or 40 ,just bought an upper 40 for one of my nines,need mag springs Stuart said theirs would work, same for ,40 and 9; Trigger pin,wide Thumb safety, keeping track when they get it in, my old wish list disappeared, have TS completely stripped doing usual grip reduction and making left safety smaller as it's a problem, new trigger, pin ,spring is

TS is same as 75's for parts ?sorry Atlas l was very frustrated, pretty sure Stuart and crew think I'm a little confused,I know their real busy.

Will 9 mags work for 40 I have 10 of them, or options for mags,Colo having a 15 limit for buying,See Mcgear mags and usual CZ,which are 17 or 10,thought there was a 12 or 14 somewhere.Trying to replace wear parts having 30,000 rounds thru one,

The CZ USA website carries original parts as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maybe that's screwing me up I'm thinking I'm at Stuart's, maybe I'm at US CZ same top page logo?

I just want the old "goofy gator" logo back at CGW. I don't wear my old hat because I don't want to wear it out. I can't get another one.

Yes, lol

The website is new, but looks to be organized the same as the old one. If you get a broken link, let Stuart know, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

What is it you're looking for? Maybe I have it :ph34r:

Thanks,the company has been great,luv CZ'S and Tanfos looking for new front and rear sights with pins , use to be you could see parts per type of CZ in my case I have 2 Tactical Sports,looking for,trigger return spring firing pin spring,wasn't sure on pounds on 9 or 40 ,just bought an upper 40 for one of my nines,need mag springs Stuart said theirs would work, same for ,40 and 9; Trigger pin,wide Thumb safety, keeping track when they get it in, my old wish list disappeared, have TS completely stripped doing usual grip reduction and making left safety smaller as it's a problem, new trigger, pin ,spring is

TS is same as 75's for parts ?sorry Atlas l was very frustrated, pretty sure Stuart and crew think I'm a little confused,I know their real busy.

Will 9 mags work for 40 I have 10 of them, or options for mags,Colo having a 15 limit for buying,See Mcgear mags and usual CZ,which are 17 or 10,thought there was a 12 or 14 somewhere.Trying to replace wear parts having 30,000 rounds thru one,

Holy punctuation Batman! :blink: Are you using voice to text?

Most of the TS parts are different from the 75 parts, the firing pin/spring is the same as for the Shadow, 9 mags should work OK for 40, although capacity is limited.

The CZ USA website carries original parts as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maybe that's screwing me up I'm thinking I'm at Stuart's, maybe I'm at US CZ same top page logo?

CZ USA: http://shop.cz-usa.com/

CZ Custom (Stuarts): http://czcustom.com/

now that is a website that I cannot find anything on after a redesign...

I have found that the trick with the new CGW site is using the search function. It works pretty well. But i hear you, i was fast on the old website due to visiting it so often as a parts reference.

Now the search function on the CZ USA site is a different story.

Edited by Tok36

Finally, yes at CZ USA, they had a schematic for all there pistols,anyway printed one for a TS, actually has part numbers ,what a novel concept, Thanks a lot,

1 question, is a CZ 75 same mags as a TS ?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Finally, yes at CZ USA, they had a schematic for all there pistols,anyway printed one for a TS, actually has part numbers ,what a novel concept, Thanks a lot,

1 question, is a CZ 75 same mags as a TS ?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

No sir, The CZ Tactical Sport has its own unique magazines. They work with the TS and Czechmate pistols.

Edited by Tok36

I find it to be awful and very he'd to navigate. When I try to search for something it brings up results with items that don't apply and Sometimes won't show what I'm looking for. I have to go strange round about ways to find stuff. Maybe it's because I'm using an iPhone and not a desktop computer?

I find it to be awful and very he'd to navigate. When I try to search for something it brings up results with items that don't apply and Sometimes won't show what I'm looking for. I have to go strange round about ways to find stuff. Maybe it's because I'm using an iPhone and not a desktop computer?

Stuff like this, it says these are all the magazines that CZ Customs has to offer. I know this isn't the case being I've bought many different magazines through them.

image_zpswmdml9tu.jpeg

Is that on desktop or mobile??

if I do pull down magazines all on the desktop I get a lot more

It's on an iPhone 6, and this is pretty much the case every time I'm looking for a part. Again, I've never been on the site on my desktop, so that might be my issue.

It's on an iPhone 6, and this is pretty much the case every time I'm looking for a part. Again, I've never been on the site on my desktop, so that might be my issue.

I will see if changes can be made if person looking from phone. thanks for the info.

I did learn something today Cajun Gunworks is a pleasure to do business with, learned and bought Misc stuff, I felt good spending my money at Cajun a Truly friendlier place to do business. Suppose I made my point✌

I will see if changes can be made if person looking from phone. thanks for the info.

Stuart,

I can confirm it only displays one item on an Android and also on a Mac using a Chrome browser. Here are the steps I used to duplicate the behavior.

Click "CZ Parts (ALL)"

Click "Magazine ALL"

If I continue and click either "CZ Pistol Magazines", "CZ Rifle Magazines" or "Mec Gar Magazines" then I see lots of items.

It is also not just the magazines, seems to happen quiet often with other parts as well.