Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC carbine

eerw

• 3 months later...

I picked up one with the faux can and absolutely love it after putting about 160 rounds thru it.  

Couple of questions:

1)  Anyone know what mag pouches are a good fit for the Scorpion?  I was looking at the G-Code Softshell Scorpions (cheaper than a TACO), but wasn't sure whether I should get the pistol version or the rifle version.

2)  I've heard there are folks working on basepads and/or extenders.  Any words on this?

3)  Best trigger kit--what are the options, prices, and opinions?

3 hours ago, frag316 said:

I picked up one with the faux can and absolutely love it after putting about 160 rounds thru it.  

Couple of questions:

1)  Anyone know what mag pouches are a good fit for the Scorpion?  I was looking at the G-Code Softshell Scorpions (cheaper than a TACO), but wasn't sure whether I should get the pistol version or the rifle version.

2)  I've heard there are folks working on basepads and/or extenders.  Any words on this?

3)  Best trigger kit--what are the options, prices, and opinions?

To follow other aftermarket upgrades check out this link http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=78944.0 on the CZ forum.

1.) I'm trying some 5.11 MP5 magazine pouches...not here yet.

2.) CZ Custom has base pads. I've not used them...at $20 a magazine I can afford more.

3.) I've put in an HB Industries trigger and spring and polished the action surfaces. It's definitely improved from the stock version. The reset needs to be shorter but I'm not sure how to do that without an entire trigger re-design. I suppose someone will figure it out.

spin off the faux supressor, it comes off by hand. spin on any correct thread 9mm AR flash hider or muzzle break. I drilled out a stock A2 flash hider with a 3/8ths drill fwiw.

1. i had mag pouches made by RLN custom and the work great. kydex belt holster. simple tension.

2. springer precision says they are working on it from an email i sent. mags also do not drop free without some work.

3. best trigger kit is the hbi spings, czc disco and your own polishing work.

i've done quite a bit to mine and love it!