Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Senior Records!

Alan550

• 2 weeks later...

I think Vera may be one of the first with her win at the Crawfish cup :yawn:

Tom

Yep, and this will be her first year in GS! I wonder if they changed and added it just for her? :bow:

Edited by Alan550

• 2 weeks later...

USPSA needs to do same !

Let's hope not. Senior, super senior-dumb. I don't wanna be recognized and 1st old dude. There's a whole generation of kids coming up that are used to medals for showing up. It's BS.

Hey Butch

If you don't want to be recognized as a Senior or Grand Senior; don't tick the box on the entry form!

But remember this; the Senior and Grand Senior is the growing division as the population ages and we are still kicking ass in the Overall standings. We still have to post good scores to win. Turning up just doesn't do it

Bianchi Senior Champ 2007, 2008, 3rd 2011.

Read the sign off.

Edited by goldfieldshooter

Hey Butch

If you don't want to be recognized as a Senior or Grand Senior; don't tick the box on the entry form!

But remember this; the Senior and Grand Senior is the growing division as the population ages and we are still kicking ass in the Overall standings. We still have to post good scores to win. Turning up just doesn't do it

Bianchi Senior Champ 2007, 2008, 3rd 2011.

Read the sign off.

Good one Coatsey, I would volunteer to carry your bags any day..... So long as they fit on my walking frame !