Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fedex

racknrider

Sounds bad. Just fyi, with both Fedex and UPS when I get the email that the package is on the way I always go online and redirect the package to the local UPS or Fedex store; gives me peace of mind since package is not sitting out on the step. With Fedex the redirect is free; you need to pay to be a UPS member with ability to redirect to a store -- but I think its worth it.

Sounds bad. Just fyi, with both Fedex and UPS when I get the email that the package is on the way I always go online and redirect the package to the local UPS or Fedex store; gives me peace of mind since package is not sitting out on the step. With Fedex the redirect is free; you need to pay to be a UPS member with ability to redirect to a store -- but I think its worth it.

Ditto, picked up my primers from UPS today. It took the guy about 10 mins to locate my package.

Ditto, picked up my primers from UPS today. It took the guy about 10 mins to locate my package.

Sounds like a personal problem.

He should order primers by the case so his package would be bigger...

He should order primers by the case so his package would be bigger...

Then no one wants to open the box 81817773.PNG