Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our host's new avatar creeps me out - kinda like a victim after being skinned alive or a cadaver from 1st year medical school. Gives me the willies! (and you KNOW I don't like having the willies). C.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our host's new avatar creeps me out - kinda like a victim after being skinned alive or a cadaver from 1st year medical school. Gives me the willies! (and you KNOW I don't like having the willies). C.

Its no longer the Lateralus album art (by the band Tool). Its now a circley sort of thing ;) No more creep factor - unless you're creeped out by circles as well as skinless corpses :lol:

When I was a kid I would take two coke bottles (when they were glass) - sharply pull the little "lip" that the cap seals on across each other and break off a perfect little glass ring.

Second Guess... A "male enhancement ring." Wear one made of metal through the airport scanners and REALLY piss of the security goons when they finally discover what you are UP too... :rolleyes:

I think it's a picture of the water ring on his desk left by his cocktail glass....or the shape of the wheels BEFORE he took the rental car over the whoop-de-do's....perhaps the broken seal from his clothes washer? I know! It's a picture of the tattoo he doesn't remember getting after wandering into the wrong door at the Quincy all night bowling alley!

You know, it’s uncanny; it looks EXACTLY like the bad wheel bearing seal I took out of my ’59 Impala!  :o

Ed

Sorry for the thread drift, but '59 Impala was the coolest car ever! I may have to have one custom built if I ever win the lottery.... B) And yes, it was the car I first learned how to drive.

You know, it’s uncanny; it looks EXACTLY like the bad wheel bearing seal I took out of my ’59 Impala!  :o

Ed

Sorry for the thread drift, but '59 Impala was the coolest car ever! I may have to have one custom built if I ever win the lottery.... B) And yes, it was the car I first learned how to drive.

To continue the drift...

The guy that owned it before me (we’re talking 1970 here) pulled the 348 out and put in a ’63 (I think, maybe '64) dual quad 409/409hp with a 4-speed! You’d have thought it would be fast but the car weighed 4000+ pounds and all we had were (by today’s standards) skinny tires. However, its “smoky tire burnouts” were legendary. Someday I’ll have to talk about my ’66 GTO…

Ed