Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Geissele Super 3 Gun or Super Dynamic 3 Gun?

I've got the flat profile on both my previous 3-gun rifle and my SBR and I like them. If you're well-experienced with the standard mil-spec trigger on an AR, then you may prefer the curved profile. If you shoot a 1911/2011 and want something closer to the feel of that trigger, then the flat profile may be your cup-o-tea. Mechanically, they're identical. It boils down to which one YOU prefer profile-wise.

Edited by shakman

• 4 weeks later...

ive shot both, i personally enjoy flat triggers on pistols and tradition triggers on rifles. i just couldnt get used to a flat trigger on my AR....but thats me LOL...all up to you. get a hiperfire 24c

I've got the flat profile on both my previous 3-gun rifle and my SBR and I like them. If you're well-experienced with the standard mil-spec trigger on an AR, then you may prefer the curved profile. If you shoot a 1911/2011 and want something closer to the feel of that trigger, then the flat profile may be your cup-o-tea. Mechanically, they're identical. It boils down to which one YOU prefer profile-wise.

basically whatever you're used to like shakman said. personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I love the Geissele curved triggers, and then I'm pulling a curved trigger on my pistol and shotgun too at a 3gun match. Most important things is dry fire, which I'm sure any of the pro's would tell you, regardless of whether you choose flat or curved. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/5/2016 at 3:07 AM, e5young said:

ive shot both, i personally enjoy flat triggers on pistols and tradition triggers on rifles. i just couldnt get used to a flat trigger on my AR....but thats me LOL...all up to you. get a hiperfire 24c

+1 I have the SD3 gun and have had some bump fire issues.  I'd go a different route.