Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Indiana Section Championships

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is in so far is posted on the USPSA members section.

Stage 8 Go Your Own Way

Place Name No. Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor Stage Pts Stage %

1 Lonnie Maggart...87 C Open 116 40 4.58 16.5939 160.0000 100.00%

2 Jake DiVita.........53 GM Open 136 0 19.44 6.9959 67.4551 42.16%

3 Cameron Lange..16 B Open 136 20 22.90 5.0655 48.8420 30.53%

4 Chris Keen..........22 B Open 133 10 24.87 4.9457 47.6869 29.80%

:blink::wacko::o ???????????????

Stage 8 Go Your Own Way

Place Name No. Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor Stage Pts Stage %

1 Bruce Jones 13 U Production 130 0 16.87 7.7060 160.0000 100.00%

2 Ken Ja 79 M Production 141 10 31.24 4.1933 87.0657 54.42%

3 Steve Eyman 112 B Production 128 0 32.60 3.9264 81.5240 50.95%

4 Scott Hurt 131 B Production 135 10 33.54 3.7269 77.3818 48.36%

I'm still trying to figure out this one! Lol

Shot it yesterday, very good match. Stages were VERY low hit factor....I think I averaged around a 7 HF for the match and I shot pretty well....only 1 stage I shot was over a 10 HF. Very interesting because they seemed like fast stages but some were small round count and very spread out...and the high round count stages had tight shots and very awkward positions.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my performance at this match....had 2 stupid penalties but oh well...I called them both at least.

OK...which one of your guys tripped Joey?

Fault line on Steve's Dash. It was a bit of a scary moment, for sure. But, we did get the big guy up on his feet and he left under his own power, albeit a bit gingerly. I've had a crash on a stage like that before and I was sore for a couple of days. But, I spoke with him yesterday and, all things considered, he is fine.

My only real brain-fart was on Taking Sides. I had a good plan, but somewhere I got lost and took, way, way too long to finish the stage. The speed shoots were great, IMO. The 4-target up and down activator on Go Your Own Way was ingenious. As a matter of fact, I thought that stage in perticular was one of the best I've had the honor of shooting.

Just got back from shooting today, fun match, with some pretty challenging stages mixed in. I had some stupid mistakes, extra shot that I didn't need on Taking sides was a no shoot. Had a mike on a steel on Steve's Dash, clipped the corner, didn't realize it didn't fall until they started scoring!! Go Your Own Way (great stage BTW) was the same deal, took an extra head shot that I didn't need and perf'ed a no shoot on the up and down target.

Still had fun and was on a good squad, with Shooter Girrrl (did I spell it right?)

Jake took open, Bob Vogel was Limited, not sure about the rest. I finished 7th in L10, 3rd C class.

Nice job to the range and the folks that put it on.

Still had fun and was on a good squad, with Shooter Girrrl (did I spell it right?)

Nope! It's a good thing for you that "the thought counts" :P

This was a great match. Good mix of stages, some were deceptively simple, others just flat out kicked your butt! Had a blast with my squad mates - even if they cain't spell GRRL!

This was a really nice match to shoot. I dont know how the RO's did it with very little shade (I saw a few RO's who looked like lobsters!) This range has a great setup to the bays (all pointing inward to each other), nice range surface (gravel, but not too deep) and a nice little clubhouse to relax in.

I had alot of fun, and will put this one on my calendar for next year.

Great job guys.

P.S. LOTS of great competition in Open............ ;)

Great match! Thanks to the staff for remaining pleasant and polite during the Saturday afternoon heat.

A few mistakes on my game, but still managed a 1st place B Open. Looking forward to next year's match, I know I will be back!!!

Cameron

What a fun time!!!

Because of some on-going issues I was only able to staff the match on Sunday. Sorry I missed everyone...

Personal highlights;

Got to meet Shootergrrl and hubby Dave. Great folks!!! Hope to see them again soon and YES MAAM, I will find some time to get back behind the trigger!!!

As always I'm ever impressed with our Mister Steve Anderson. What a class act. He had a real incident on the my stage which quite possibly lost him his division or even the match and handled it more like a pro than I think most would have. His shooting is impressive, he is understated. AND, for those that haven't had the pleasure of meeting SA he has a voracious humor. While his squad was at my stage he kept us all rolling with jokes about, well basically about me!!! Let's see he offered to join me in the Motley Crue reunion concert, support me in my pro surfer competitive career and helped me with wardrobe considerations. I would have never thought boots, but hey!!! lol

Speaking of wardrobe I got a great compliment from my area director Gary Stevens. After the match he actually took the time to complement me for dressing up for the match. Gary has supported me and my home club and I always make an effort to thank him for that. So I was super complimented that he would take the time to notice my garb of the day. Only thing is, as he was complimenting me on my attire he was falling backwards laughing. Hmmm,,,

Got the priviledge to watch Bob Vogel shoot again. Plus I was honored to talk with him a bit after the match!!! Impressive young man. 23 years old and has certainly got his shit together. He will be attending SWAT school soon. With the way Bob shoots I would hope I'm on the right side of his duties if ever in the Lima, OH area!!!

This match happened because of the drive and insight of two people,

Indiana Section Coordinator Walt Rosenquist and Range Master David Ball. It took many people to run a fun match like this, but these two fellas really made it happen.

Good job...

Apparrently the cylinder paw broke on his 625 and why he didn't have a back up, I don't know.

That stinks but at least nothing physical happened to him. Our motto is 2-2 always have two.

Next time he should blow off work and come shoot with the other revo guys....I had an extra or two... :P

Next time Zookeeper, next time.

I thought it was a great match. Some of the stages were alot different that what I was used too here in Ohio. I blew Steve's dash bad but learned a very vaulable lesson only too do it again on the last stage. Luckily the RO recongnized the mistake and corrected it the scoresheet. Got lucky on that one.

Had a great time with my squad and will go back next year without a doubt.

Congrats Jake on the win :D, you smoked several stages. Also good job shootergrrl. She had some great runs.

Flyin40