Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wife is so mean

My first dillon, a 550 with bells, was supposed to show up today. I called the wife while I was at work to check on it. She said it was a no show, maybe tomarrow. So I get home, kinda bummed out, and there it is! Now she made me take her out to dinner to celebrate, while my poor press is sitting home all alone and unopened. I guess I will have to keep her.

I bought another 1050 yesterday without permission. I didn't get yelled at as much as I thought I would.

dude, what do you need with another 1050?! if you scored another cheap used one we will never speak again!!

:( sorry.

it's going to be sig, 40 or 45 depending on my next gun so I don't need to change primer or shellplate business over.

It was on used guns for about 3 seconds. New with all the bits at $1500 in 38 super.

Latest update: The wife and I go to the new field & stream store, to check it out. Get to the reloading section and there is a shelf full of 8 lb. Jugs of powder, the first thing she says is "better get some". I was going to say no but she twisted my arm. Prices are good there, so I grabbed 2k of primers too.