Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to the club with my Elite Limited!

Livn68

Thanks to some members on here, I'm a happy owner of a VERY lightly used, and in pristine condition Elite Limited .40S&W! It came to me with the 13# hammer and 10.75# recoil spring, EG Trigger, and EG Grips. The previous owner had done some polishing of the internals, and it shows with the smooth, light SA pull that breaks around 2# (according to my highly accurate trigger finger :P )

I've shot IDPA for a couple of years and just moved into USPSA this year. I wasn't very far into my first USPSA match before deciding that this is the shooting sport I want to focus on. I started off with a RIA TAC Ultra FS in 40 that I shot in Limited 10, but its questionable reliability left much to be desired. In the meantime I picked up a STI LDC frame that I planned to build into a limited gun. After being pointed in the direction of Tanfos by my friend, and some research, I decided to sell the RIA and STI and get the beauty in the pics.

I picked up 4 more mags and have 3 Henning/ Grams kits to install. I also picked up the DAA Racer kit from CED to bet properly geared up. Now to hit the LnL and run some drills in preparation for the August match next week!

Here she is!

79615A7C-F5BF-4D8A-810C-D45758E9FDDB.jpg

F2173FE6-BD9C-4FE4-839E-5D690FC5722B.jpg

0B354710-F753-4250-A51D-9A649DE2DF21.jpg

27A00113-4E89-4175-A3F3-8169CBEF5A47.jpg

Nice!!!! Put a *thumb rest [generic]* on it with a Henning trigger and fly................

It doesn't need a henning trigger. The grauffel pro trigger that's on there is pretty sweet. I should know :-)

Edited by Prov1x

• 1 month later...

GoGun GasPedal

If you put a space between gas and pedal, you get *thumb rest [generic]*

Really?

*thumb rest [generic]*

*thumb rest [generic]*

Ill be danged... it does.

Is "gas _ pedal" a registered trademark?

Edited by johnbu

Lovely looking gun. You're on the right track with henning pads and grams internals.

Probably the only mod I'd suggest is the henning magwell. It works well with his pads, improves the grip and makes relays easier. It's expensive but worth it.

• 1 month later...

So I got my pistol in today in .45 ACP and its gorgeous. I removed the front post sight easy enough. When I tried to insert the fiber optic sight, it did not easliy fit into the dovetail. Hate to think I need to sand my brand new sight so that it fits into my brand new gun. That's wack. I love the gun and I definitely plan to do the silver Xtreme grips. Also got an 11 lb, 3.5 oz. recoil spting and a 12.5 lb. recoil spring. Not sure why I would use them since I fully expect the spring it has in it to work perfectly (+P loads maybe?). Please educate me...

Photobucket%20pic_zpskjsvlzqr.jpg

Being a lefty, I got totally robbed with the thumbrest being on left side instead of the right side where it BELONGS. But I'll live with it. Over the top with plusses vs. than minuses.

20151125_201744_zpsf7wdvkor.jpg

Edited by SCPistolero