Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

bullet dudes

3djedi

Did anybody get some of these yet? REsults?

They had a little trouble with one of the colors I ordered (yellow) but I should be getting my sample packs by the first of the week. I will be posting a report ASAP after I load and shoot some.

Anybody get some yet?

I sent them an email a couple weeks ago asking about their bullets and if they've tested them in AET schuemman barrels. They said no and offered to send me a sample pack to try out and to let them know how they worked. Of course I said HECK YES! I haven't seen anything in the mail and haven't heard anything from them since.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Still no bullets yet. After the email about not having one of the colors I ordered, a couple days later I got another email about them finishing my order but they always test fire a couple samples to make sure the finished product was performing well. Another day or so I got an email that my order was complete and was being packed up for shipment, I think that was either Friday or Saturday. Nothing else came so I figured I would have my order by Tuesday. No order in the mail Tuesday but I did get an electronic USPS shipping notification in my email. That did not get updated til today with expected delivery on Saturday. So far Im not too impressed, if their bullets dont really show me something special this will be my only order with the bullet dudes. Im guessing they are just getting started, maybe work other jobs and are doing this on the side, and thats fine, but there are way too many other options out there of known excellant quality, cheaper, with much faster shipping times.

Yep, I think it's a new company just getting started. They must make them as they are ordered. You just ordered a sample pack? How many is that? 250? You would think they would have sample packs ready to go..........

I didn't want to buy any until I heard some kind of reviews on them so I just placed an order for Blue Bullets 250 sample pack instead. They've been around and established for awhile. I already tried a Precision sample pack and they seem pretty accurate but very smokey over my xtreme plated. I like the idea of bulletdudes bullets (especially if they will shoot like FMJ's out of my AET barrel) and I like the color choices but if they are slow to ship I really don't know if I will go that route. I really hate slow shipping places. lol I'm kinda impatient!

Yep, I think it's a new company just getting started. They must make them as they are ordered. You just ordered a sample pack? How many is that? 250? You would think they would have sample packs ready to go..........

It was 3 sample packs, one of each of their 9mm weights and one of the .40, 250 per pack. The order was in three different colors, but you would think they would have enough samples on hand to get them out quickly, or at least let you know a more realistic time frame. First impressions are really important to a new company especially when they are entering an increasingly crowded market with some awfully good competition.

Why the lube groove on coated bullets? Seems weird for a new company. Most people are going grooveless when they need new molds now it seems like.

My guess is they have gotten their hands on some older molds. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, I shoot a lot of coated bullets that have a lube groove.

Dang! I ordered my bluebullets sample pack less than an hour ago and already have a tracking number for my shipment. That's quick service!

I have always had good luck with the blue bullets and fast shipping. FYI, you will get blue fingers when loading them. Doesnt seem to hurt anything, their bullets have always worked well for me. However I noticed they have gone to sizing the 9mm bullets to .355, I like at least .356 and prefer .357.

Those look pretty cool, I might get a sample pack. A little more expensive than other options though, but it's always kind of fun to try a new bullet, especially one as colorful as these!

Dang! I ordered my bluebullets sample pack less than an hour ago and already have a tracking number for my shipment. That's quick service!

I have always had good luck with the blue bullets and fast shipping. FYI, you will get blue fingers when loading them. Doesnt seem to hurt anything, their bullets have always worked well for me. However I noticed they have gone to sizing the 9mm bullets to .355, I like at least .356 and prefer .357.

You can get at least some of the BB 9mm profiles sized at .357 also.

That's really great to hear! I very much appreciate the feedback and I hope it all comes together for you and the business grows and grows. I will definitely be giving your bullets a try as I continue looking for a good coated bullet to use with my pistols. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Wes, glad you found your way here, it's good to have your input. Looks like tracking puts my order scheduled for Saturday. Should be able to load some up and see what they can do next week. I'll post up a review, probably in a new thread.

I know you guys want info on this company, but advertising type posts(informational or otherwise) are not allowed in the general forums. For now, I've moved the company's posts for Moderator review.