Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maybe the 5th saturday in Aug, and then the 5 th Saurday in Oct, but look for a confirmed announcement.

Hope you can have them. I'm going to miss the SE Pro AM and would love to come up to Spartanburg and shoot.

Maybe the 5th saturday in Aug, and then the 5 th Saurday in Oct, but look for a confirmed announcement.

Hope you can have them. I'm going to miss the SE Pro AM and would love to come up to Spartanburg and shoot.

5th Saturday in Aug is a no go. More likely 5th Saturday in Oct when it's not blazing hotttttttttttt!

Sorry I missed the match...I was so excited to finally shoot the PASC, but I had a USPSA BOD meeting this weekend.

I heard it went well! Congrats to the match staff/owners and the winners. Hope to be there next year!

Was a long day, took over 4 hours to get us the results.

Would have been nice if we were updated on what was going on.

I was told there would be a safety briefing we had to attend, while I waited for a briefing that never happened I missed a shoot off Shannon was in and I was almost late for my 1st stage I had to rush all the way down to ty he furthest bay, then had to wait for the R.O. to get an iPad.

The volunteers and R.O.'s were great, Universal Shooting Academy was great, they should pay Shannon to run it next time.

The match itself was run very well. Good RO's and staff. The range and everything was as good as it gets. The pre match info was non existent. If you were a new shooter you did not know what was going on or where to start. There was no indication of the bays which stage it was.

When we finished on Sunday afternoon around 530pm we stowed our gear and sat down ready for results. That took at least an hour and a half and then results were posted. There was problems with the results after some people complained. The stats lady then stormed off. We then sat there with no info or idea what the problem was. People started getting upset and leaving. It was down to under 50 people when the "awards" started close to 9pm. They started doing the overalls and class winners. My friend who got a plaque for placing in Open got a coffee mug in the shooter bag for his "prize". I myself was called up to the open table twice. I only realized this when they started on the limited table and refused to go up when they called my name since I had gone up twice already. Out of the two bags the only "donated" item was a Starline certificate. I was told that they did not follow their own rules and paid out guns to GMs down the places even though there were not enough GMs to pay out that deep, which took guns away from the other classes that had enough shooters in the class.

The above information is what actually happened. I was there and have no reason to make any of this stuff up.

I have attended national matches for over 20 years and this was the worst executed one I have been to. I myself have run national level matches and understand how they work and why things go wrong. I hope they can bounce back from this. I have not seen results posted, or any explanation or, most importantly, an apology issued to the shooters that paid for the match, were in the heat all day, and then sat there for hours with no access to any water or food unless they brought it themselves. Several sponsors I know were less than impressed.

It says something when in years past there was beer there after the match while waiting for the results and this year there wasn't because they most likely didn't want to spend the money.....

I attended the first PRO AM matches in Tulsa, and was excited that I was able to make it this year. Let's just say on the way home I did not feel the same way...... I will spend my hard earned money some where else next year.

If this causes anyone heartburn so be it but as consumers we need accurate info to pick and choose where we spend our money.

DougC