Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where is everyone buying their slugs at

kevinm

How much do you shoot? A few of the local guys just go to walmart or Bass pro and buy whatever they have in stock. low recoil, full power. Indiscriminate. If you shoot enough you might be better off buying online and in bulk. Personally I like the Remington low recoil stuff. Cycles in every gun. The Fiocchi's have trouble cycling certain ones.

Where is everyone buying their slugs and with slugs are using?

What brand do you seek? I've purchased Fiocchi slugs from Able Ammo. Target Sports USA often has Remington slugs in stock. I got some B&P from Aerostar Outdoors to try. Oh, and Ammuntion To Go was another supplier.

What quantity are you looking for? I normally buy case lots.

I get low recoil Fiocchi's from Cheaper Than Dirt. We have a store here order on the store computer and get free shipping. The store also stocks the Fiocchi full power slugs, so I pick up a couple boxes of those.

I can't seem to find B&P slugs anywhere online. I previously ordered them through aerostaroutdoors and when I search for them through their product search, they have the item listed but it says product not found. Does anyone know where I can find some?

B&P has changed/is trying to change distributors...maybe. I spoke with Aerostar recently when trying to get some of the B&P's. They were mostly out of stock and not sure if B&P would renew their distributorship or not. A very kind and helpful young lady was awesome enough to determine what all was left in their warehouse and sell me the last boxes/pieces of cases that they had remaining.

I can tell you that Aerostar's prices beat the snot out of Dillon's on this product.