danjordan78

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No details yet but I saw on Facebook there will be an Area 6 Steel Challenge regional match. From the Facebook post

AREA 6 REGIONAL STEEL CHALLENGE!

7 States plus other shooters from all over the Nation battle it out on SCSA REGIONAL here in Alabama.

Details coming...

Gonna need some help guys and girls.

Big, Big, Big match. Florida will be bringing their "A" game. Lots of good shooters down there. For the local guys than are willing to lend a hand let me know.

2nd annual MS state match is definitely happening, dates aren't set but probably around same time in November.

Hope I can make it again this year. I had great time last year except for the shooting in the rain, walking in the mud part.

Never saw the Georgia match advertised ..... Is it not a sanctioned SCSA match ...?

It's on the First Post of this Thread... LOL..

However, it was a great match. Weather was a blue sky beautiful day and I shot with a great squad of guys I had never shot with before. The BBQ lunch was good too. Thanks to Glenn and crew for another great match. Hope the folks tomorrow have as nice a day as we did.

Never saw the Georgia match advertised ..... Is it not a sanctioned SCSA match ...?

It's on the First Post of this Thread... LOL..

Yep, I saw that back when it was first posted but it didn't indicate that it was a State championship or Tier II match. .... There are lots of us who run 8-stage local Tier I matches every month ... Just thought it was another one of those ...

• 4 weeks later...

Everything is a go for SC State Championship Oct 21/22 2016. I got the Tier II agreement back from USPSA HQ today.

I'll be working stats at the FL State Championship in July so I'll finally get to meet Mr. Nimitz.

You actually met me at Area 6 in Georgia 2 years ago (?) when my squad rotated through the stage you were RO on ... Obviously it wasn't that memorable .... :) ... Which is what I expect to happen at the Fl State match in July ... :)

You actually met me at Area 6 in Georgia 2 years ago (?) when my squad rotated through the stage you were RO on ... Obviously it wasn't that memorable .... :) ... Which is what I expect to happen at the Fl State match in July ... :)

I worked Area 6 in 2014. I'm sure in July we'll have a little more to talk about than just confirming your name and getting you to initial you score sheet.

Kicking off 2016 with a new Steel Challenge Match in Augusta Georgia. I will be running affiliated Steel Challenge Matches in Augusta at Pinetucky Gun Club every other month (odd number months). We are excited to be using our brand new bays for this match and hope to see it grow.

For those interested registration is open now on Practiscore. Just look for Pinetucky Steel Challenge 03/05/16

• 3 months later...

We are still working out all of the details but Dec 1 - 3 at the CMP Range in Talladega, AL will be the AL State Championship. All 8 stages shot in single day format. Details to follow as I know more.

Also May 2017 - another big match should be coming to this venue :).

• 1 month later...

Kicking off 2016 with a new Steel Challenge Match in Augusta Georgia. I will be running affiliated Steel Challenge Matches in Augusta at Pinetucky Gun Club every other month (odd number months). We are excited to be using our brand new bays for this match and hope to see it grow.

For those interested registration is open now on Practiscore. Just look for Pinetucky Steel Challenge 03/05/16