Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Steel Matches

danjordan78

Clarification. The deal between SCSA and PNTC for sanctioning Peacemaker's monthly 8 stage SC match starts at the end of August (after WSSC). At that point due to PNTC commitments with the FN 3-Gun Championship and the Ironman East 3-Gun the next sanctioned 8 stage SC match will be the first Saturday in November and the then the first in December (then none till March 2017). This Saturday's match will be the last unsanctioned one. Format will be the same. 8 10-man (or 10 guns as you can shoot a max of 2). Currently Practiscore does not allow all the current divisions on signup as OSR, PCCO, and PCCI are not options at this time. I will make sure that is fixed by the November match. Since PNTC has their own crew no setup or takedown is required by shooters. Also ammo can be purchased at the registration building if needed. Lunch is available provided by a local BBQ outfit. Parking is right at the shooting bays.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently Practiscore does not allow all the current divisions on signup as OSR, PCCO, and PCCI are not options at this time.

I don't know about OSR, but I know that we had no trouble with PCCO and PCCI as divisions while using Practiscore for registration and scoring at our early-July match.

I think when you setup a match you can add or subtract classes. However Peacemakers was setup a couple of years ago when those classes did not exist and it has not changed. Plus they were not sure about safety of PCC.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I think when you setup a match you can add or subtract classes. However Peacemakers was setup a couple of years ago when those classes did not exist and it has not changed. Plus they were not sure about safety of PCC.

Hm. Maybe I'm not understanding---you are saying that the matches were set up in Practiscore a couple of years ago? As in, the matches themselves were created at that time? Or are you just copying an older match to a new one for new matches? No matter what, you can still add divisions pretty much at any time....

PCC is as safe as .22 Rifle in terms of general handling (matter of fact, we treat them exactly the same way, at my home club), and safer than Open in terms of bullet impacts on steel.

Cool to see you are getting sanctioned!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the guy who was in charge of setting their matches up in 2014 just went by the divisions that Practiscore had in at the time and they never updated them. Except I got them to add .22 rifle in 2015. For awhile it was not really RFRO or RFRI, it was just a sub category of Rimfire Pistol until they actually came up with the new letter names. I have seen similar at others venues. The current PNTC director of their SC match is a friend of mine so I can get anything fixed.