Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pandemic 2015 Hornady Zombies in the Heartland 3 gun match

I don't understand the complete SILENCE on these forums about this match when we have threads below extending to 3 pages on a match that hasn't even occurred yet (and is in question)....
My brother, nephew and friends and I attended last year and this year and it was great!
I received the following from the match director via e-mail:
"THANK YOU to everyone who came to this match, the companies who supported us, and the phenomenal volunteer staff that supported Pandemic 2015!

Including sponsors and staff, we had 471 shooters compete this year. There was excellent media coverage of the event including Shooting USA, NRA All Access
(Jessie Duff host), Doug Koenig’s Championship Season, Media Lodge as well as
several industry film/web editors, bloggers and numerous local TV channels and
newspapers.

We had a great time with everyone
and can’t thank you enough, and we hope to see everyone back next year. For match results please review them here: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=BD86DD26-3812-48B2-9DB8-C07AE0EEF689

Once again, thank you!
Jeremy Millard
Match Director
"

471 SHOOTERS! 3 DAYS! GREAT PRIZE TABLE!

.......and silence.....

I stand dumbfounded.....

ericm

The match or range staff has never used the forum outlet to disseminate info. They have always had a good website, Facebook updates and email communications and the match always fills up.

Who's this guy???

He must "never use this forum to disseminate info....." :surprise:

ericm

The match or range staff has never used the forum outlet to disseminate info. They have always had a good website, Facebook updates and email communications and the match always fills up.

Who's this guy???

He must "never use this forum to disseminate info....." :surprise:

ericm

I agree with you. I like getting emails updates when there are new posts as compared to scrolling and searching for info on Facebook but things are moving that way a lot.

Ive had a ton of fun every year I've gone. Props are fun and the match staff is great. My only input is that I wished that the prize drawing for tactical and open went in order of finish and amateur stayed as random. Guess I just need to up my game so I land in the top 10....

First rule of Zombie shooting is don,t talk about Zombie shooting! It,s a good match for the Oklahomo shooters. Jesse won...not bit I can only guess, Chris Anderson, just slightly nibbled, at 4th and I was 8th, and a bit soggier than Chris but still uninflected. Kelly also kicked some Zombie teeth out and remains unscathed, while Will Richter at 30th had to be put down on the way home. Sorry buddy

Too bad I liked Will. Kurt I know your boy got bit too. Did you ummm take care of business or is he chained up in your garage? He can still get a job at Walmart even in the sporting good section.

I have been going for 4 years now. It is one of the matches I must shoot every year. I do think that prizes for Tact and Open should go in order of finish, even when I have a few bad stages this year.