Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone buy from Bladetech lately? Lead time?

LeviSS

Why blade-tech? Go with Comp-tac... mine shipped the some day and I received it 2 days later

I was going to, but bladetech had an 18% off sale, so it was quite a bit cheaper.

Gotcha. I've always used comp-TAC. Tried a BT. Not bad. But in not switching any time soon, something about the comp-TAC I love... To each their own. It's your gear not mine, your shooting it, your wallet, your decision. Good luck getting you BT in and happy shooting!

Edited by jbultman

I ordered a holster a few weeks ago, from Bladetech. At the time I placed the order I asked if they could ship it within 10 days so I would

have it in time for an upcoming competition. They really jumped through some hoops, because it was at my door in 7 days. No additional

charge for the expedited delivery. That's some terrific customer service.

I've been using Blade-Tech products since the early 80's when Tim Wegner was selling his holsters out of a cardboard box from the trunk of a rental car!

It depends on what you order. I just counted my Blade-Tech holsters and find that I have 17 of them, and too many mag pouches to count.

Delivery time from internet order to arrival at front door is typically 3-4 weeks, but I have received some stuff in less than two weeks.

There are also some gun shops that carry a reasonable inventory of Blade-Tech stuff. Again, it depends on what you are looking for.

Their entry level "Revolution" line of products can be found at several outlets and obtained relatively quickly, but while that particular line of products serves a purpose, it isn't top of the line stuff, either.

Did you look at shootersconnection.com? Ordered a BT OWB DOH for a 1911 SS and it was in stock and shipped on the day of order with my other purchases.

I got it today...ordered 5/23. I'm very happy with that. Weird thing is I just got the shipped notification today. Its a nice holster.

What pistol did you order it for?

Glock 19, OWB model for IDPA CCP.

• 1 month later...

I have received two different (BladeTech) revolver holsters in the past in the same week (one was even a custom length for a 627 vcomp ... had to send them a photo with a ruler laying next to the gun etc) ... but a recent order had me worried.

It was for a Para pro custom ... took one month to the day (arrived june 2015).

Guess it really depends on how busy they are ... what you want.