Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 => G35

nipplehead

Its easy to go the other way-turn a G35 into a 9mm with a KKM or other conversion barrel (and possibly a 9mm extractor), but I am unaware of anyone making a G34 to .40 conversion barrel. Maybe the slide isn't heavy or strong enough?

You can convert it to a .40 with a complete G35 upper and a few mags with a .40 ejector. Bite the Bullet and grab a G35, G24, or G22, two guns are better than one and a half.

You can convert it to a .40 with a complete G35 upper and a few mags with a .40 ejector.

I don't really think you can take a 9mm frame and put a .40 upper on it, without some re-perscussions down the road. I won't ever try it.

Bite the Bullet and grab a G35, G24, or G22, two guns are better than one and a half.
He's right ................

Or you could sell ME the 34 and buy a new 35 for yourself !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I believe changing the caliber of the pistola is still against the rules for any division except Open. So, even if you did change your 34 to .40, it wouldn't be legal.

Having said that, the 34 and 35 frames are the same as mentioned above, so I don't know why a complete slide switch wouldn't be okay. You'd probably want to change the ejector, too.

After you price out a complete slide assembly, you'll probably feel like you might as well just get the whole gun.