STI when will these ship?

wwboater

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

OK Dustin,

Do we have a mother DVC situation on our hands? Are the "preffered dealers" getting theirs first again, despite when they placed their order?

What your reps, tell the dealers, and what customer service tells us when we call and inquire, is 2 different stories.

C'mon man, this is a small and specialized market. If the answer is May, then fine. You have about 4 days left to deliver. Otherwise post an honest update, for Texas shooters, buying Texas guns, with Texas sized price tags.

1 story for all of us please. Tired of the run around.

OK Dustin,

Do we have a mother DVC situation on our hands? Are the "preffered dealers" getting theirs first again, despite when they placed their order?

What your reps, tell the dealers, and what customer service tells us when we call and inquire, is 2 different stories.

C'mon man, this is a small and specialized market. If the answer is May, then fine. You have about 4 days left to deliver. Otherwise post an honest update, for Texas shooters, buying Texas guns, with Texas sized price tags.

1 story for all of us please. Tired of the run around.

WELL SAID!!!

Introducing the STI 2011 Hexagonal Fecal Sludge (HFS), a lovely combination of mud brown and olive green, so accurate it shoots one-hole one-round groups, and is also available as an iridescent Rainbow single stack 1911.

Hextac.jpg

11242278_798191606929528_1978726948_n.jp

10948898_773133112778760_1363839526_n.jp

Thank goodness STI is hard at work making exactly the pistols the market has been yearning for.

Edited by KSwift

STI claims to have shipped 30 of these last week, yet no one has posted pictures, none have shown up on gun broker, etc. Still calling BS. Perhaps someone from STI can square me away....

Edited by Texan79

I also think the look is fantastic.. Grate features not available in the standard gun.. Tri top slide with serations that reduce mass.. I have one on order, the getto ass DVC is of no interest to me I already have 3 limited,3 open and 3 steel/ 3 gun 2011's...

Edited by 2011BLDR