Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are clubs required to upload results to the USPSA website?

Sandbagger123

i regularly shoot at 4 different clubs. one of them does not seem to send the results to the USPSA web site. i can find them on the PS results though. they do seem to send the classifiers in though. The reason i would like to see them on the web site is i can see the time and amount of ABCD i shot.

So are they required to upload the results to USPSA web site or just the classifers

there is not requirement to upload score to USPSA for level 1 matches, classifiers do have to be sent in though.

the View individual results tab at Practiscore.com is only there if the scorers were uploaded from a iOS device, the androids don't create it. also the iOS devises now can also create the upload file for the USPSA website scores as well as the classifier file. (yes they are two separate files that need to be uploaded separately even from EZWinscore)

We only post our scores to our own website. We have a lot of skittish people that don't want their name associate with shooing due to job issues. We do send in the classifiers. IOS handles that so smoothly that I can't remember when I opened Ez last.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer clubs upload to USPSA because that is the historical record of my performance. Nice to have that all in one place.

I do too.

One club I have shot at only emails the results out, two only post to USPSA, and one only posts on Practiscore.

Using Practiscore makes it a pain to upload results to USPSA. I don't believe it is required.

I prefer it as well since I can go see what I shot instead of searching for random club entries.

in newer versions it's very easy. it used to be a pain, but now PS exports the same scores webfile that EZwin made. Export the classifier activity report and the scores webfile from PS, email to self. go to a PC, and upload the files to uspsa. just takes a minute.

-rvb

It's not like it was taking hours to upload scores exported from PS to EZWS app. :)

But what amazes me is that USPSA organization did nothing to make their members and clubs life easier...

Using Practiscore makes it a pain to upload results to USPSA. I don't believe it is required.

I prefer it as well since I can go see what I shot instead of searching for random club entries.

in newer versions it's very easy. it used to be a pain, but now PS exports the same scores webfile that EZwin made. Export the classifier activity report and the scores webfile from PS, email to self. go to a PC, and upload the files to uspsa. just takes a minute.

-rvb

Thanks for replying. There it is. That is great!