Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official NOTICE Mississippi 3-gun

Here it is..... 2005 MISSISSIPPI 3-GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

Saturday Sept 10:

4 stages of Multi gun

2 stages of Rifle

Sunday Sept 11

3 or 4 stages of Shotgun (depends on match points)

2 stages of Pistol

Entry forms will be on the club website by April ( I hope)

All of last years shooters will be getting an entry form by Mail when I get them made.

A match hotel will be available again this year, more to come on that (most likely on the entry form)

Hope to see you then.... :)

SAM KEEN [/b]

sam, i just got in from fla. and looked at my sept. schedule. your match is the weekend before the steel challenge, it'll be a busy week but i should be able to make it. it was good to see you in fla. hope you shot better than i did. oh well the dawg had a good time, see ya trapr

Trapper,

Florida was good, NO MIKES..... Most likely won't happen in MS in Sept though !!! :ph34r:

Greg,

Good to hear from you, how was the "real" 3-gun match in the sand ?

AMU that was in Florida said " we will be there if at all possible"

Going to be better than last year !!!!!

Have 4 good stages of Multi-gun planned out for you "Suckers" :lol::lol::lol:

Any body ever shoot a TX star at 30 yds ???? :blink::wacko::wub:

Need to get back to the drawing board, only have 7 stages designed as of now....

See you somewhere......

SAM

• 3 months later...

Applications are up at www.crssa.com I will be getting them to some of the other 3-gun match lists soon.

stages are pretty much done, looks like FUN.....

Haven't heard from the Corpus Christi bunch but hope they'll make it up.

Taran, Team Army, last years Tactical champ Erik Lund and a goood many from last year have told me their intentions of coming.

I don't have the time this year as I did last to beat the bushes for a prize table but will have some stuff to go along with the Payback like last year.

Gonna be good (i hope)

SAM

• 3 weeks later...

Things starting to shape up nicely !!!!

If you intend to make this match please enter early so I can get an Idea of how many squads and squad members.

Any body interested in Sponsorship/prize table dontaions please E-Mial me or PM me from this forum.

Again like last year we are Paying back from entries and prize table by RANDOM DRAW !!! so even if you shot the wrong targets or even didn't shoot them at all and really screw the match up there is a possbility of going home happy.

Mid South Tactical Systems has verbaly commited to MATCH SPONSOR (Paul Erstard) HE builds and supplies NEAT AR/M16 Platforms to several folks !!!

www.mstn.biz

Check him out !!!

Quick list of folks coming that have verbally or already entered....

Taran Butler, Army Team, Erik Lund (Tactical winner last year) Benny Hill, the Alabama Contingent (M. Hearn, Roger Cash and the rest), MOST likely Kurt Miller (benny is coming Kurt ususally shows up too)

More info to come when we get the last 2 or 3 stages Ironed out ....

Entries at www.crssa.com, please fill out a liability release too.

It will be as fun as last years if not better (I think better myself)

SAM KEEN

Greg,

yes, there will be room for a few to shoot with the RO's/ STaff, we will shoot every thing possible without killing ourselves like we did last year on Friday and finish up on Saturday (mixing in with the squads shooting the stages not finished)

Won't be alot of room but should be able to get 6 extra or so in.

Thanks for asking, hope you can make it maybe you won't be at the pop up shoot back match.

Good luck keep you head down and kick some ARSE !!!!

SAM

Sam:

I don't know if I will be able to make it, but I will try hard, after all I have a title to defend also.... the most beer brought to a semi dry town....home brew natch!!! and Cider for Trapr!! KURT

Hoppy,

Rec'd your message. I'm planning to attend.

You shoot an M1A and there's no HM class? What gives? :D

I can dust off the poodle shooter and find the Benelli in the back of the safe but what fun is that?

Next I suppose you'll tell me your not shooting your wheelgun! :blink:

Dave

Airedale,

I always shoot my M1A !!!!!!! :)

I will NOT be shooting The Revolver, as I'm not that crazy !!!!! <_<

I will be shooting the .40 Para with BIG FAT Mags that hold WAY more than 6 rounds !!!! :)

On another NOTE:

Hotel and Round count will be going up on the www.crssa.com website today, 3gunmatch.com website whenever curtis gets the time to post it and here on the 3-gun match website "GEORGE" has when I get it to him and he posts it.

We are talking about giving away 1... Springlfield M1A by Random draw at the match, with every ones entry getting you 1 ticket and more for sale at the match only for 5 bucks each or 5 for 20 bucks...... (so only folks at the match can win it)

Feed back on this......... Ya'll want us to do it????? ;)

Hopalong / Sam Keen

Ronnie,

I do have a "dark side" to me....... Red dot on the M1A !!! ;)

You don't have anything to worry about, the Hoppin Ltd gun has about 2 years worth of dust on it I have to try and get off in 3 weeks before the match.

(TN section is last of August and I will be shooting the wheelgun there)

Dave, I did shoot the "bottom feeder" almost 3 years before moving to the Wheelgun but just kind of picked it up and "ran" with it.

Maybe Benny will build my new Ltd gun to look and feel like a wheel gun but hold 20 rounds... :D:D:D

Looking good for Sept.

SAM

Quick update,

Room for more !!!!!!!

Match info (hotel, round count ect) up at www.crssa.com or www.3gunmatches.com

Sponsors as of today:

Mid South Tactical Network........Paul Ertsgaard......www.mstn.biz

Triangle Shooting Sports............Benny Hill.........www.trianglshootingsports.com

Calvary Arms...........................Russel Phagan....www.calvaryarms.com

Montana Gold Bullets................Jolene and Norm...www.montanagoldbullet.com

Sprinfield Armory...............................................www.springfield-armory.com

Gun Steel targets.....................Max Davidson..........www.gunsteel.com

please check these folks out, some you know....some you may not. take a look, if possible help them out...they are supporting the sport.

Thanks see you in September !!!!!

SAM KEEN

Okay, this match is pretty close, might be a fun weekend... dumb question... how does the classification system work for multigun? I just started shooting USPSA a couple months ago, andgot my "C" card in L-10. Would I shoot in "C" in tactical division? Would I be restricted to my L-10 pistol? A noob needs to know...

DanO

Dan,

Until there is a classification system for Multi gun we get to go by our pistol classification.

No you are not tied to your L-10 gun but it will not be at a disadvatage to have one.

Thanks for the interest in the match.

Sam