Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness longslide conversion kit prices

selecw

Does anyone have a picture of the wonder finish slide and a chrome lower. I'm looking for a 9mm upper and $300 is to good to pass up. Pics please!!!!!

Here are some pics of the extended slides on a match elite frame. One is blued (.40) and the other is in wonder finish (.45). I am not sure if I like the wonder finish. Perhaps someone would like to trade slides. ;)

06827c9e2980148e3d2743845f97ed06.jpg

76e18df4d8c7be8fcb7638a2b765944b.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a picture of the wonder finish slide and a chrome lower. I'm looking for a 9mm upper and $300 is to good to pass up. Pics please!!!!!

I personally think a wonder finish slide on top of chrome frame looks good. Although people call mine a mutt at the shoots.

post-48740-0-24135300-1426577854_thumb.j

Edited by Shootingbeaver

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if the finish on the "Elite Limited" conversion kits from EAA are the original two-tone hard chrome finish (matte rounds, brushed flats), or are they just all matte hard chrome? Or are they are just the Wonder finish like the Longslide conversions? I sent EAA an email with this question, but their reputation has me doubting an accurate answer.

http://eaacorp.com/gun_accessories/index.php/parts/tanfoglio/witness/conversion-kit/elite-limited-conversion-kit.html