Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness longslide conversion kit prices

selecw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, i should have waited 10 months for a .40 conversion! :P Ha!

Yeah, that is a hell of a deal on the conversions by today's EAA price standards. I thought maybe they came to their senses and rolled back the prices, but 6" barrels are still over 300 bucks. Yikes!

I don't think the grey-ish tone of the wonderfinish looks that bad against the chrome. But then again I am not that into shiny objects. (ok I did pop for a wonderfinish conversion in 9mm).

I just called EAA and they told me the price for the wonder finish conversion kits are wrong. They are actually $609. They wouldn't honor the website price. She told me their website manager was working to fix the price on the website.

I just called EAA and they told me the price for the wonder finish conversion kits are wrong. They are actually $609. They wouldn't honor the website price. She told me their website manager was working to fix the price on the website.

DOH!

DOH!

It was worth a try. I still believe in Santa, Unicorns and hopefully one day good EAA customer service.....lol.