Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness longslide conversion kit prices

selecw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would have been nice to see EAA honor the ones that were already sold,

and then shut down the web site and make the correction.

That could have helped their reputation a little.

So what happens if you paid for one already?

I'm waiting to see. I bought a longslide for $300 advertised price on 03/05 online. Got an email confirming it that day for total charge of $310 delivered. Then on 03/06 I got another email with a confirmation number and an order number with price at $310.

I fully expect either 1) they will cancel the order and notify me by email, or 2) they will cancel my order and not notify me at all.

Same for me. They still haven't shipped but they also haven't yet cancelled. I'll be shocked if the actually ship it. I would think by now the longslide would have been shipped if they were going to honor it.

Mine says "processing". No charges to credit card yet, but as was said they haven't cancelled either.

So, maybe there is hope.

The suspense is killing me! :roflol:

EAA emailed to give the option of cancelling the order or paying the corrected price of $598.

Here is the email they sent: "Our new online web store had some issues and loaded bad pricing on our Witness Wonder conversion
kits. The correct pricing is $589.00. Please advise if you still want to continue with this purchase. We
apologize for the mistake and inconvenience. We will wait for your reply.

Thank you"

I figured they would cancel the order. And I can understand that. Sometimes mistakes happen. And at least they notified me. But I sure was hoping to get the longslide for $310 delivered!

Well that sucks for al you guys. My friend recently just got into Tanfoglio's. He has bought 2 Limited in .40 cal. Sunday he was asking me where to pick up a 9 mm conversion for matches not needing major. I too saw the Long Slide Wonder Finish Price and told him that was a very good deal and he should jump on it while he can. He ordered it Sunday. Unlike you guys they did ship his order. He received it today. But they still screwed the order up. They sent him a .9mm Long Slide Conversion but blued instead of in the wonder finish. I figured they had realized their pricing mistake and sent him the blue instead since it was cheaper. Sorry to hear you all did not get the same.