Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Optics Poll

RJH

Almost 2600 forum members, so far less than 40 votes, and most of them against. I think this proves Production optics is defiantly what is needed to breath life into USPSA. (Please note sarcasm in last statement)

Almost 2600 forum members, so far less than 40 votes, and most of them against. I think this proves Production optics is defiantly what is needed to breath life into USPSA. (Please note sarcasm in last statement)

No kidding.

3 polls on multiple forums. P/O is 0/3. By large margins. Give up the Quixotic campaign already.

That was the reason for the pole. I figured there wasn't really that much interest, and so far that is what has been shown.

Why should I vote in your poll when it seems clear it is written/ posted by someone who doesn't like the Production Optics idea and is trying to undermine it?

I am a Production Optics supporter and I did not vote in this poll.

Eric

I'm not personally skewing the results of the poll and wouldn't be upset if everyone voted for PO. I think it is an answer to a question that has already been answered with Open division, but have been wrong before. As a matter of a fact, I'm surprised all the PO lovers haven't voted for PO just to spite all who stand in their way. Or maybe they have. All 36 of them.