I pretty sure that's not true.

CZC sells three lengths of grips:

Full sized:

silvergrip_0140.jpg

Medium:

TSmedgrip_1346.jpg

Short:

shortgrips0016.jpg

I'm fairly certain you need the short for the Czechmate mag well, but the medium for the CZC/factory mag well on the TS (I wouldn't bet my life on it because I use the rubber grips cut to fit on all my CZs/small frame Tanfos).

Just a note on the magwells. I took the magwell off my czechmate and put on a czcustom.com big magwell. It helped me in 2 ways. First I have fat hands and it gave me more room for my hand. 2nd is it is a big honking target to stick your mag in. The czechmate magwell was fine, just didn't fit my hand as well. I am going to order another big one for my ipsc st.

Just a note on the magwells. I took the magwell off my czechmate and put on a czcustom.com big magwell. It helped me in 2 ways. First I have fat hands and it gave me more room for my hand. 2nd is it is a big honking target to stick your mag in. The czechmate magwell was fine, just didn't fit my hand as well. I am going to order another big one for my ipsc st.

same grips fit? then that would be the medium length grips.

Stuart,

On the CZCustom website it says the medium also fit the TS with the polymer magwell. The Czechmate magwell comes up higher than the original polymer one. I have original TS grips and they are too long for the Czechmate magwell. Am I missing something here?

It also looks like the medium grips only come in silver. I was looking for the black aluminum likes the one that come on the Czechmate. Any suggestions as to where I might find the black ones? I looked on the CZUSA webiste and didn't see any there.

Thanks.

Edited by Zuma

The short grips are the correct one for CZ-UB magwell (for Czechmate/Tactical sport or CZ75 model of that magwell for CZ75/SP01) See first picture next to Czechmate.

post-48463-0-45345600-1423938228_thumb.j

I have the medium grips for TS stock magwell and they are longer than the short grip (silver peeking from below the short).

post-48463-0-68171000-1423937959_thumb.j

Edited by trgt

... I was looking for the black aluminum likes the one that come on the Czechmate. Any suggestions as to where I might find the black ones? I looked on the CZUSA webiste and didn't see any there.

There was a thread on this last year I believe, I got my short black grips from CZ-UB webstore, international ship ( http://www.shop-cz.com/grips-for-cz-75-b-cz-85-b-anodized-short-black/d-70758/) doesn't look like they are in stock right now. At some point I thought CZ-USA placed an order for this and put on their site based on folks feedback, maybe they pulled off when they ran out?

Edited by trgt

The short grips are the correct one for CZ-UB magwell (for Czechmate/Tactical sport or CZ75 model of that magwell for CZ75/SP01) See first picture next to Czechmate.

attachicon.gifshort-grip.jpg

I have the medium grips for TS stock magwell and they are longer than the short grip (silver peeking from below the short).

attachicon.gifshort-med-reg-grip.jpg

If you ever want to part with those Short grips (black) for the CZUB magwell let me know!

Edited by Avedis

attachicon.gifshort-grip.jpg

attachicon.gifshort-med-reg-grip.jpg

If you ever want to part with those Short grips (black) for the CZUB magwell let me know!

I'd consider trading for the short black checkered grips if you have or find those ( http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/370-pistols/PS3P/1091-1182.aspx )

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2015 at 11:54 AM, Zuma said:

It also looks like the medium grips only come in silver. I was looking for the black aluminum likes the one that come on the Czechmate. Any suggestions as to where I might find the black ones? I looked on the CZUSA webiste and didn't see any there.

Thanks.

I'm digging up this old thread to ask the same question.  I'm looking for black grips that would fit a CTS with the CZ Custom magwell.  CZC directed me to some Czechmate grips from CZ USA, as they only had silver grips at CZC, but I can't find the all black ones even when looking for Czechmate grips.  They wouldn't even have to be aluminum grips, I'd be fine with VZ G10 type grips, or any other kind of material as long as it's all black.

The link from the CZ-UB webstore in this thread is dead now, so I'm not sure if those would have been a match or not since I can't see them.

My googling of "czechmate black grips" has led me to a lot of places, but not to somewhere I could buy them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1 hour ago, GringoBandito said:

These are the grip I bought for my TS.. 19149    ALUMINUM GRIPS CZECHMATE..

https://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/19149_Aluminum-Grips-Czechmate

Those are the same ones CZC linked to.  It looks like they have a silver streak down the right side in the picture.  Are these really all black?