Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Locator pins. Who has the plastic tabs

You are better off to make them unless you have a 1050. I got some and tried them on my 650 and they raised the pins too high to work as designed. I just made some out of blue painters tape. Work great.

I've made them for the SDB, 650 and something different for the charge station on my 1050.

For the SDB and 650 I cut them from yogurt lids, but for the 1050 I used the plastic hanger that come on socks.

Pics to follow.

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't have any problems taking the pins out and back in the way they are and I do it quite often to clean. Seems to me a solution looking for a problem.

They are easy enough to drop. I take mine out several times a loading session sometimes. A "handle" helps.

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't have any problems taking the pins out and back in the way they are and I do it quite often to clean. Seems to me a solution looking for a problem.

Same here. I even took them off all but station #5 on my 1050. I know on my 650s and station 2 and stations 7 and 8 on the 1050 I was frequently brushing up against them and knocking the pin out.

Go to Office Depot and buy a pack of jewelry tags. The pins fit the hole used to capture the tag string. You get several for a couple bucks. Really makes the locator pins easier to remove and replace.

They are easy enough to drop. I take mine out several times a loading session sometimes. A "handle" helps.

I probably jinxed myself by making that comment. Can't recall ever dropping one. :surprise: