Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EricW vs. Erik Warren

Until someone reliable witnesses see them both in the same place at the same time ...

ME ME ME ME!!!!

I've seen them both at the same place at the same time - and <GASP> one of them even had a girl with him!

Blow up dolls don't count, Kath.

:P

Oh, and neither do dogs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric is USPSA member A45765, joined 8/22/01, classified C in Production and Limited.

Erik is USPSA member A36569, joined 5/27/97, classified A in Open and Production, M in Limited and Limited 10. He is a certified Range Officer.

At the range both can beat me with their eyes closed... <_<:angry:

Don't like any of them! ;)

Until someone reliable witnesses see them both in the same place at the same time ...

ME ME ME ME!!!!

I've seen them both at the same place at the same time - and <GASP> one of them even had a girl with him!

And her name was Kathy too. And she is THE toughest chick that ever walked this earth. Tougher than the surfer girl that had her arm bit off. So, y'all just better show some respect.

ME ME ME ME!!!!

And her name was Kathy too. And she is THE toughest chick that ever walked this earth. Tougher than the surfer girl that had her arm bit off. So, y'all just better show some respect.

Sh!t... I knew I forgot an option: they can't be imaginary, either. Didja have to bribe Kath to share in your delusion? :P

Alvin, don't they make a pill for that?

And she is THE toughest chick that ever walked this earth.

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

My :wub: mother :wub: is THE toughest chick who ever walked this Earth.

She made her own knife (from scratch) just to maximize stabbing power for her own unique style of stabbing. :wub:

Ask BigDave. He knows!

Which one used to break sights regularly?

Is there any evidence that he's stopped?

I'm convinced that he's responsible for SS's sight breakkage at the Nats...... :lol::lol:

And you find that funny?!?!? <_<

Not exactly --- I'm always distressed when non-Glock shooters have equipment problems. I think it's an unfair handicap....... :lol::lol: Seriously --- that had to be a bummer. I figure since the gun's been reliable in its present configuration since early summer '02, that I'm overdue for some of what Murphy's dishing out.......

I did think it was funny during the squad introductions on our first stage, when Erik offered to bless our sights........ :lol::lol:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! We're actually talking about two guys being less evil (nicer) than cookies. :wub:

Please, please, if anyone on this forum ever feels compelled to compare my "evilness quotient" to anything, at least make it cheap tequila or maybe an old Husky 450 Desert Master with a broken compression release. :lol:

"I did think it was funny during the squad introductions on our first stage, when Erik offered to bless our sights........"  :lol:  :lol:
Gah, don't let him anywhere NEAR your sights at critical times--let alone close enough to put one of his curses on em!!! :o

Rhino, evil is relative bro.

I mean.......You did busta cap on that ground hog, 'ight? :lol:

Now, I don't know if that makes you "cookie evil", or "green chili burrito evil", but you got some degree of evil about yo' a$$. :unsure: